Howlers part 18

(Gabriel's POV)

Dimitri's body shuddered against mine and I smiled slightly, "Don't go, please." Dimitri sighed a bit. I really shouldn't be doing this, I was supposed to be angry at him. I was supposed to hate him but I couldn't. Nothing in me held any hate for this gorgeous wolf. I wanted to forgive him, go back to how it was before. Things were easy between us even if we had only known each other for a little while. I was in pain though, it'd take a bit for me to completely trust him. Just holding him in my arms made me feel like it would be worth it.

"Why?"

I chuckled and held him tighter to me, "Just because." slowly I brought my lips to his neck, kissing it gently unsure if it was ok.

"Gabriel?"

"Hm?"

"I want you."

My heart swelled a the confession as I ran my hand down his toned torso. "I want you too."

Dimitri pressed back into me his butt pressing down on just the right place. I kissed his neck hungrily my hands eagerly roaming his body. Dimitri held my arms leaving them at his cheat for a moment.

"Gabriel..."

"Shh..." slowly I traced my tongue along the side of his neck savoring the taste of his smooth skin.

"Sit down Dimitri."

"Why do-"

"Sit."

Hesitantly Dimitri sat down on the couch looking up at me confused. Nervously I bit my lip, honestly I had never done this before but right now I wanted nothing more than this. Shakily I got down to my knees in front of him, pushing his legs apart. Bright blue eyes widened and met with mine, "Gabriel, what are-" Dimitri hissed as I ran my hand up and down the obvious tent in his boxers.

"Shh. No words ok?"

Taking his full bottom lip between his teeth he nodded a bit body shuddering at my touch. Nervously I messed with his boxers then turned my attention to the indentation of muscle that formed a 'v' into the waistband of his boxers. Dimitri shuddered and I watched as goose pimples erupted onto his skin. Unable to help myself any longer I brought my face to his hip and traced my tongue on the line my fingers just were. Looking up my eyes met blue ones darkened with lust a black outline around them indicating that his eyes were about to shift. Breaking the hypnotic gaze I pulled at his boxers bringing them down a bit.

'Holy shit,' I gulped, he was bigger than I thought. I felt my eyes shift as his musky smell invaded my senses eliciting a small groan from the back of my throat. I brought my nose to his shaft feeling comfortable with this new closeness.

(Dimitri's POV)

Watching and feeling Gabriel nuzzle into my groin pushed me over the edge and I shifted. 'Why am I reacting to him like this?' Sure I accepted my feelings but that didn't mean is was used to it. I still didn't understand them, Gabriel did things to me that no girl ever could. I ran my tongue along my elongated canines resisting the urge to moan when I felt Gabriel's tongue flick out into the head of my cock.

"Holy fuck," I screamed as I felt a wet warmth suddenly envelop my shaft, it was the best feeling in the world. My eyes rolled and I threw my head back, gripping the couch in an attempt to keeps my hips still. Up an down up and down, this was going to kill me.

"Nhn... Gabriel!" unable to resist I laced my fingers into his soft hair and fought as best I could the urge to thrust. God only knows the mewling sounds he was maki were driving me insane. His tongue circled around the head a few times and my muscles tensed. Instinctually I began to thrust a bit fucking his warm mouth feeling the sides of his canines brushing against my shaft and his tongue moving along it as I made him take me in. I groaned feeling my body shake with the need for release my cock throbbing in his mouth. Feeling a burning in my stomach I forced myself to stop but Gabriel continued. I couldn't stop him my body needed this. "Gabriel..." I groaned loudly my breath ragged as I felt him begin to gently caress my balls. "Stop I'm gonna-" I felt myself let go a white hot pleasure radiating through my body letting my hips rock through the orgasm. When I opened my eyes I was met with pale brown lupine eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

Gabriel chuckled licking his lips, "Not bad, not bad at all."

I groaned and his my face a bit feeling warmth rush to my cheeks.

"Aww look you're blushing!"

I laughed and playfully growled at him, "Shut up!"

"So cute."

"I said-"

"Adorable really."

"You-"

"The cutest ever. I could-"

Growling I cut him off pushing him down to the floor and crashing my lips onto his. Already I could feel myself getting hard again as my lips played with his soft ones.

Our lips mashed and molded together with rough passionate kisses. His groans and mewling were going to my head as the sounds vibrated in my throat. I sware this boy could be the end of me.

Pulling back our heavy breathing filled the room. After a moment I tugged at his boxers a bit, "These need to come off." I watched as a deep red took over his face but he obliged to my demand. Pressing onto him I felt his hardness against my thigh and we both groaned. Again I took my lips to his as I began to thrust against him causing our erections to occasionally rub against the other making our bodies shake. I moaned into his mouth our tongues fighting for dominance.

"Dimirti..." his breathy call sent shivers down my spine and I locked eyes with him pulling back to look at him but continuing the mashing of our hips. Cater and faster I went a guttural groan making it's way past my lips as he panted and squirmed underneath me seeking his own release. Suddenl I felt his hand wrap around me and his own hardness stroking them bother as we both frantically thrust into his hand. Moaning and panting and ragged breathing filled the room. "Dimitri! Oh fuck..."

I bit my bottom lip hard closing my eyes as our lengths throbbed against one another's. This feeling was fantastic so much pleasure, nothing I ever experienced with anybody else.

"Dimitri!" I felt Gabriel throb against me as he climaxed sending me over the edge now reaching my peak with him. Gabriel's body went limp beneath me and I struggled to hold my weight up above him. We lay in silence for a bit our eyes locking. My breath hitched at the lust passion and love in his. Slowly I brought my hand to his face stroking his cheek. 'Mine...'

"Don't go," he pleaded.

"Not gonna go anywhere," I breathed.

===================================================================================

Vote comment and fan! First comment gets a dedication on the next special sexy scene!