Howlers part 11

(Dimitri's POV)

I stood at the back of the school, waiting. I really wasn't sure if Gabriel would show up. People had already begun to leave. It was quiet except for the sounds o the forest near our school, which was interrupted by the quiet scuffle of shoes on concrete. "Hey." Gabriel tossed his bag down on the floor next to me. "So?" he stood infront of me arms at his sides, thumbs hooked into two belt loops. I ran a hand through my hair. I didn't really know how to start. "How much do you know about the fight?" Gabriel shook his head a little and sighed, "Next to nothing. My dad won't tell me anything." surprising. My father hadn't hesitated to tell me what it was. Why did his father keep it from him. 'Should I tell him?' Obviously there had to be a good reason the alpha of his pack hadn't said anything. Who am I to go back on that, I'm just a pup. We stood in silence as I chewed on the inside of my cheek. Gabriel's presence was screwin with my head. I really should have thought of this before hand. My mind was never really clear around him. Something about the wolf made me just zero in on him, I couldn't help myself.

"Well it's not just a fight Gabriel." The look he had on his face told me I had to elaborate. This is what I really didn't want to tell him, my fists balled at my sides a little. "We fight. Until one of us possibly..." I cut off and Gabriel stood waiting for me to continue, "Well?"

"Until one of us possibly dies." His brown eyes widen, face going completely pale. Hesitating Gabriel begins, "You're joking right?" Sadly I shook my head, focusing on the ground infront of Gabriel's shoes instead of his face. "I wish I was." Again silence enveloped us and I dared to bring my gaze up again. His shoulders had slumped making him look defeated, pale brown eyes fixed on the ground too. "What are we gonna do? You're going to have to kill me."

"I have to?"

He nods, "Alpha's orders isn't it?"

"What makes you think I'll kill you?"

Gabriel snorted, "You're the stronger wolf Dimitri."

"What makes you so sure I will be able to kill you?" I wouldn't be able to. I cared more for Gabriel than I did anybody else. I really didn't know him well but I still cared for him immensely. He was high above even my so called mate. Inwardly I groaned thinking about it in my head. This was a problem. Most of my time has been devoted to thinking about the situation between Tara and I. Sure she was my girlfriend but she just didn't do it for me anymore. I wasn't positive about how I felt towards her, it was complicated. Well not exactly, I didn't want her. When I had met Gabriel everything changed. He took all my thoughts everything somehow went back to him. The thought of something hurting him especially whenthat something could and was me sickened me.

Gabriel looked up at me seemingl annoyed, "Idiot, I just told you. It won't be hard for you at all." he leaned on the wall next to me now, near his bag. I looked at his profile. Perfect. Just like the rest of him. "That's not what I meant at all Gabriel." slowly I made my way infront of him. Garble shifted uncomfortably the look in his eyes told me he was ready to fight if he needed to, he was wary. When I stepped closer so that our bodies almost touch his cheeks got a tinge of pink and I resisted the urge to smirk at him. "What do you mean then?" Gabriel asked puzzled, avoiding my gaze. His pale brown eyes darting elsewhere but me. When Gabriel moved slightly I growled making his body tense. He was scared. Part of me still hated myself for hurting him, he feared me. That was the last thing I wanted. I had to take the fear away, and I did it the only way I felt was right.

My lips crashed down onto his . At first he didn't respond, too shocked to move. He did let put a small sound of approval from the back of his throat as he melted into the kiss. I pressed myself onto him pinning him hard against the concrete wall. His lips moved against mine wih a ravishing hunger. I could say that his kisses weren't exactly tender.

The kiss heated up as I began to rub my hips on his, grinding hem together. Hissing I pulled away from our kiss slightly as his thigh rubbed against my evident erection. I heard his low chuckle and I met

Gabriel's gaze. "Well somebody got happy real quick." I could feel my face heat up, "Shut up." He smirked defiantly showing off slightly sharpened teeth, "Make me." My response was a passionate kiss. I rubbed myself on him, yearning for more. Gabriel letting out small groans as I pleasures him as well as myself. Gabriel's eyes fluttered open as I bit his bottom lip and pulled away again a little. This time I was the one to chuckle. "Don't you dare say anything," he spat at me. I chuckled but obediently kept quiet as I rubbed my thigh against his erection. Gabriel closed his eyes and groaned as I felt him more. His kissed me with another pang of hunger, eliciting a small moan from me this time. Never had kissing anybody feel this good. My senses were on fire. Every part of my body that Gabriel's hands roamed over were tingling. His touch sending chills down my spine. Gabriel put his hands on my waist pushing up my shirt to feel the skin on my hips. I pushed on him harder as I trailed kisses down his neck. Gabriel tasted just as good as he smelled to me.

His breath hitched as my mouth found his soft spot. Tilting his head back to give me better access to the spot. I ran my tongue around the spot as his hands moved farther up my shirt. 'Not here.' I groaned as I pulled away. It had to be the hardest thing I had ever done. It was all too soon for me to pull away, my body screamed for more. I panted and bit my lip as Gabriel stood there breathlessly against the wall. He then began, "We really shouldn't do this." I sighed and silently agreed. Our packs hated eachother, but what I felt for Gabriel, I was sure, was far from hatred. Even if I wasn't sure exactly what I felt.

I jammed my hands into my pockets just to make sure I kept them to myself, 'I know. But I really really want to." Gabriel chuckled, "Me too." wih that he leaned forward and kissed me again, liplocking. The spell was broken when we both heard a voice call out. "Dimitri!? What the fuck!?"