Fight

The next morning Jimin woke up to see Jungkook out of the room. The young dancer got out of bed and showered. He then went into the living room and saw his lover and Suga sitting on the couch seemingly having a serious conversation. "What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook looked up at his boyfriend and pulled him into his lap. "Nothing pumpkin." Jimin glared at his lover whilst loving the new pet name. "You two have fun." Suga got up and left as the two just looked at each other. "Seriously what were you guys talking about." "Taehyung might be my best friend and you might be my lover but Suga is my informer." Jimin scrunched up his nose. "Whats an informer?" "Lets just say you can blame Suga for the fact that you were a moaning mess yesterday." Jimins face turned fifty shades of red. "You get your sex ideas from Yoongi!?" "Some of them. He likes both genders and I want to make sure you stay fullfilled. The cock ring was my idea though. Jimin glared and stood up quickly. "I don't want you talking to anyone about us having sex." "Its not like I do it all the time. He asked me how we were doing and I said that I felt like you weren't feel satisfied so he suggested the vibrator. It was my idea to do it in public he just wanted to help. Whats the big deal Jimin?" Jimin gripped the youngers wrist pulling them into their room. "The big deal is I don't need everyone knowing what we do in our private time." "Ya Suga is going to blab to everyone. Suga." "What have you told Taehyung?" "Nothing about our sex life. I don't think anyone else cares." Jimin aggressively smiled shwoing his point. "Do we really need to be having this argument Jimin? Yoongi hyung isnt going to tell anyone. All he did is offer to listen and I told him some stuff. Then he gave me some advice. You cant tell me youve never done that." "No. Besides ive done it enough I dont need help." The two stopped leaving the air uncomfortable. "Well ya know if youve done it enough and you dont have to talk to anyone that's fine. Excuse me for having been a virgin when we got together." Jungkook walked passed his lover before to the door. Once there he stopped not making eye contact. "Perhaps if you want someone else who has more experience then maybe you should go find one of your many." With that said Jungkook walked out the door aggressively shutting it behind him. He then left the dorm byhimself to clear his head. On the other side of the door Jimin stood. He didnt know how or what to feel. He couldn't be angry he shouldnt have said that. Sadness perhaps? Then the thought occured to him. "D...did we just break up?"