Milk and Kookies

"Uhm." The members looked at their manager unsure of what to say. "I hope you boys plan on telling the managers now." Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other clearly a little frightened. "We didn't want to tell you guys that Uhm. Well ya know...." Jimin looked at his boyfriend and smiled at how shy and cute he was acting. "Jungkook and decided we wanted to be a couple and have been for a little over a month." The manager looked around at all the members of the group. "And how long have you other boys known?" RM took this moment to show off his leadership. "About 5 minutes ago." The manager nodded. "Just be prepared if we tell you boys to be seen with girls." The two nodded slightly surprised their manager want more upset. "Well the event we were going to have you boys attend today got canceled so you boys can do what you want but tomorrow you need to be up bright and early for your interview. "Thank you manager hyung!" The manager left as the boys waved at them. "Was there anything else you two needed to tell us?" Jimin and Jungkook shook their head. The other boys talked for a bit before they left the room. Jimin looked at his lover and began to nibble on his ear lobe causing the other to moan. "Mmm Jimin." "Do you want to know what my fantasy is Kookie?" All Jungkook did was nod. "I want to fuck you." Jungkooks eyes widened. "What?" "I like being bottom and your amazing at it but I want to tear you up." "Uh." Before Jungkook could say anymore Jimin began to kiss the others neck. "Okay." Jimin smirked before biting the younger neck. "Ah." Jimin then began to undress the two. Once they were both naked he had Jungkook get off the bed and settle between his legs. "Now suck." Jungkook fid as told and wrapped his mouth around the older shaft. Almost instantly Jimin let out a moan. Jungkook then began to bob his head tracing his tongue all along the shaft being sure to flick his tongue once at the tip. "Mm fuck Kookie~" Jungkook brought his mouth away and began to pump Jimin instead. "I need some milk with my cookies." With that being said he then put the shaft back into his mouth. "Ngh. F...fuck Jungkook. I'm g...gonna." Jimin was unable to finish his sentence as he released into his lovers mouth. Jungkook pulled away swallowing all of Jimin. He then stood up and leaned onto the bed kissing Jimin causing a tongue battle between the two. Kookie then managed to pin the older to the bed turning Jimin on once more. He then pulled away from the younger the best he could. "Your not gonna top me today Jungkook." Kookie stopped trying to top and let Jimin take over. He really did not want to be bottom but anything for Jimin to be happy. "I'm yours then Angel." Jimin flipped the two so that he was on top. He then began to leave a trail of butterfly kisses down his stomach. Once he reached the aching member infront of him he kissed the tip. "Mmm." Jimin smiled before leaning over and grabbed the lube from insode his bag. He then put it on his fingers and inserted one finger into Kookies hole amd began to gently thrust it. He then added a second finger causing Jungkook to hiss in pain. "Relax Kookie. It'll feel better if your not so tense." The Makanae let out a breath calming his body. Jimin then began to scissor the younger before pulling his fingers out and began pouring lube onto his newly erect member. After making sure it was slick enough he positioned himself at Jungkooks emtrance. After a moment he slowly began to emter causing the younger to tense up amd grip the sheets. "Sshhh its okay. Just relax." Jungkook did as told amd once he seemed a bit more relaxed the older finished entering him. "Mm." Jimin then began to thrust slowly letting the younger get used to the feeling. After a moment Jungkook felt a pleasure surge through his body he had never felt before. "Ah Jimin right there!" Jimin did as told and began to thrust harder and deeper into the youngers prostate. "Fuck!" Jimin began to pump the younger moaning himself. "Ngh Kookie I love how tight you are." "Im gonna cum." "Me too." Jungkook then came his seed going onto his stomach. As he did this Jimin felt the youngers walls tighten around his member causing him to release himself into the younger causing them both to moan once more. After a few more thrusts Jimin pulled out lying next to the younger. "How'd you like it?" "I still prefer being top." Jimin smiled before gently kissing the others lips and cuddling his side.