I love you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thats Ross Lynch/Ross

-Ross-

" I love you" she kisses my nose

" I love you too babe" I kiss her nose back

She hops off my lap and heads toward the kitchen "I'm hungry, take out or shall I cook my man and I a meal" she says poking a her head in the fridge.

I run my hands threw my hair and get off the couch to join my girlfriend in the kitchen. " It's up to you" I say sitting at the counter.

" well I'm craving chipotle and I love to cook, how about homemade chipotle bowls" she says smiling staring at me. I grin " sounds good to me" I then make a ding sound and tap the counter.

She looks at me in confusion " what was that?"
" it's the order up bell, duhh" I say dragging out that duh.

She steps closer to me and then gets to the opposite part of the counter. " your such a dork ross"she ruffles my hair, messing it up.

" court not the hair, you know how long it
takes me to get the perfect natural but perfect messy hair in the morning" i go to our fridge and look at my blurry reflection trying to fix my hair.

         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's Courtney Eaton/ Court She heads to the cupboards on the wall " fuuuck" she says

That's Courtney Eaton/ Court
She heads to the cupboards on the wall " fuuuck" she says.

I look at her worried, she's sees my expression " we don't have all the ingredients to make the bowls and the stuff in the bowls, I need you to go to the store and get some items" she lets out a sigh.

" Courtney it's like 10pm, can't we just order something" I walk over to her and put my hands on her waist, she wraps her arms around my neck and looks up at me.

" please babe I'll send you the list" she says giving me puppy eyes.

" wait why aren't you coming with me" I look confused.

" I gotta get the other items together" she begs with a please again.

I let out a sigh, annoyed " fine". I grab the keys from the table and head to the door releasing us.

" wait babe your forgetting something" she says still in the kitchen.

I turn on my heels and head back to her, give her a kiss and leave while shutting the door.

Off to the store I go. I open my car and start it, I pull out the drive way and drive away.

Comment when you want an update cause it'll be ready for ya😁😁❤️