Chapter 25: First Love

Yoongi's POV

"Sir! Can you hear me? What is your name?"

"M-Min Yoongi." I coughed.

I was in a hospital bed. I had a horrible migraine and a needel in my wrist, connected to a long tube that led to the Ivy drips. I could barely hear my own voice. Doctors scrambled in excitement saying "He's alive!"

Who's alive? Oh. Right. Me.

I felt weak. Not only from the injuries, but some other feeling. Not physical but emotional. I couldn't piece together exactly what had happened but all I remember is that I'd have to live without Her.
Aria.
Why Aria. Just let me love you. As if my thoughts had summoned her, she walked in with the guys and Ara.

"MIN YOONGI! ONE....YOU'RE ALIVE!"  Jin shouted when they all ran to the bed.

Well no shit eomma.

"TWO...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!"

Aish. How do I explain this.

"Yoongi...." Aria sat on the edge of the bed. She stared at me with that sparkle in her deep brown eyes that I couldn't resist. I could tell she was just crying. But she was beautiful. Why won't you just let me have you? I knew she wanted to say something but I had to say something first.

I took a deep breath before I began.

"Aria. I don't know how to say this. I guess I should start with I'm sorry. Mianhae. I should have never left you there. Just please don't make me leave you. I need you. I can't live without you. Without your love. Please don't give me any excuses. You're my everything Aria. From the first time I saw you, I felt something I hadn't felt before. You made me feel loved. And no one has ever made me feel like that. Besides one person. My mom. Ever since she died I always thought I'd never find love again. I was always hurt after that. Someone I loved dearly had left me. Until I met you. You pulled me out of that depression and made me happier again. You made me feel loved again. Even more than before. You cared for me. Enough to leave me so I wouldn't be in danger. You'd give me up for my own safety while you suffocate without me. I'm sorry for going in front of that car but what other choice did I have? I couldn't stand to live without you. What was the point? It was better to die than be without you. I'm really, really, sorry Aria. I know we have to part our ways. For my own good but please, just let me love you. I'll be hurting alone without you. Without the only person who brought back love into my life. I can't leave you alone in the harsh world that has already hurt you so much. I care too much about you to ever do that."

And with that everyone went silent. Jimin stared at me as if I had done something. But was it right or wrong? They were all staring at me. Why?

"Yoongi Hyung," Jimin finally broke the silence. "You're............crying."

Oh.
I was.

"But Yoongi doesn't cry." Hoseok was shocked.

"Not for just anyone." Jungkookie's eyes lit up with a bright smile across his face.

"We'll leave the two of you for a moment." Ara lead the guys out.

Aria, still on the edge of the bed. I couldn't look directly at her. The tears made my vision blur.

"Yoongi..."

Her soft voice.

The voice I thought I'd never get to hear again.

"A-Ari...I'm sor-..."

I tried saying before she place her finger over my lips.

Her soft touch.

She was now right beside me, still on the bed. She used her hand to wipe my tears just before she spoke.

"Salanghae Min Yoongi."

She placed a heated soft kiss on my lips.

Her.

It was like I had never kissed her before. Those words were all I needed to here. Her lips fully consumed mine. I didn't care that the guys were all staring at us outside of the room with their faces pressed up against the glass like kids at a pet store. She slowly pulled away, using those beautiful, dark, brown, sparkling eyes to intoxicate my heart.

"You saved me Min Yoongi."

"And you saved me Kim Aria."

A single tear ran down both of our faces. Her face went warm. You could sense the love and care emanating from her. Her love was what I had longed for all my life. All I wanted from someone. I always thought that the best I had got was from Mom and that no one else would ever give that to me. But I was wrong. I got way more than I expected. Jimin was right. He did tell me that I would find someone to love again. After all this time. What was I waiting for. She's right here. My first love. Waiting to supply me with all the oxygen *love* that I need. Without her, *her love*, I'd be suffocating. Vise versa as well. I'd give her the love that she deserves. It'd protect her from the harsh world and hurt that she's been through.

It's like we were ment to be. Cheesey but true. Like a long lost puzzle piece that I was missing to be completed. I'm going to treasure her. Forever. This "Forever" will stay "Forever". I won't dare to let it fade away.

We stared at each other for a while, treasuring the beautiful moment of finding something that you didn't know was yours. Finally I opened my arms for a hug. She fell into my embrace and I cuddled her, still on the hospital bed.

I could feel the eyes watching us.

I lifted one hand, signaling to the guys and Ara that they could enter the room while I kept my other hand still wrapped around Aria who was now laying beside me on the bed. Surprisingly, my hand didn't hurt while wrapped around her, even though that was the hand where the needle was pierced into my vein, leading to the Ivy drips. As if the feeling of her love only numbed the pain. Just then everyone walked in.

"Awwww! I soo called it!" Jimin said proudly. He did help us with this.

"You two are so cute!" Ara squealed. Her voice actually cracked a little.

And of course, they began pulling out their cell phones to take pictures.

"We'd show this at the wedding slide show!" Taehyung said in excitement.

"Tae!" Ara punched his shoulder.

"What? Too soon. You and Haven would help plan the whole thing!"

"Fair enough." She smiled.

I felt a warm Aria's head on my chest as she was turning red, blushing. The thought of her happy only made me let out a huge.....

"GUMMY SMILE!" Hoseok shouted while recording on his phone.

"Now when was the last time we saw that?" Namjoon chimed in.

So this is what love does to you. I'm not complaining. I'll only cherish it more. I'll cherish Aria.

I'll cherish Her.