Chapter 13: Not Today

Yoongi's POV

Jimin pulled me off the ground and lead me inside. We all sat down outside the emergency room anxiously waiting to hear any news about Aria.

She could be gone. Forever! All because of that stupid son of a...

"HURRY WE NEED THE DEFIBRILLATOR!" a doctor stormed out of the room.

"The what?" I asked.

"You know in that thing that they use to shock someone's heart in the movies. Yea that." Haven told me.

"Oh. Ok. Wait. WHAT!" I panicked.

I was pressed against the one way glass of the emergency room trying to see inside. There was a monitor displaying Aria's heart rate that was going out of control.

"Three...Two....One...Clear!" The doctors shocked her.

Nothing happened. Why did nothing happen!

"5000 Amps. Three....Two....One..Clear!" They did it again.

I glanced at the monitor. It let out a long beep.

No.
This can't be real.

There was only a straight horizontal line.

"ARIA!" I screamed causing everyone else to come to the glass.

"OH NO!" Jimin shouted.

"NOOOOO! I WON'T ACCEPT THIS! SHE CAN'T BE GONE! NOT YET! NOT TODAY!" Haven broke down as well.

The doctor came out of the room.

"I'm sorry everyone." The doctor told us. "Aria is...well..dead. You all can see her for the last time before we can start preparing the body."

"A-A-Aria.....i-is g-gone? F-forev...." I fainted.

"Y-Yoongi. Come on hyung wake up. It's your last chance to see Aria." Jimin shook me.

"Oh. R-right." I struggled to get up from the floor.

I walked in with everyone following behind me. There she was. Laying lifeless on the bed. I stood at the door staring at her pale skin. Those beautiful dark eyes....they were now closed forever.

I've lost her too.

"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO HURT HER WHEN I DID!" I was breaking, "SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THIS STATE! SHE WOULDN'T HAVE CUT! SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE IF IT WASN'T FOR ME! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!"

"Yoongi this isn't you're fault!" Jimin tried to convince me.

"NO IT IS!" I fell into his arms bursting into tears.

"Visiting hours are almost over. We need to wrap up here." The doctor told us.

Everyone said their long final goodbyes. Even though Aria couldn't hear anything we were saying. I decided to go last out off all. I walked up to the bed and hovered over her.

She's gone.
All I could say after all we'd been through was...

"Salanghae Aria."

My tear fell onto her cheek.

"Hyung...it's time to go." Kookie said with a sad face.

I turned away walking towards the door.

"Yoongi..." Haven tried to speak.

"N-No Haven it's okay!" I cut her off.

"But Yoongi Lo...."

"Haven No! I'm fine really!" I lied of course.

"Yoongi jus-"

"HAVEN I SAID NO! ARIA IS GONE!" My voice echoed.

"MIN YOONGI LOOK!" She turned my body around to face the hospital bed.

"THE MONITOR! IT'S BEEPING!" Ara shouted.

I ran back to the bed,"A-Aria...."

Her eyelashes began to flutter, "Y-Yoongi...?"

"ARIA YOU'RE ALIVE!" I instantly grabbed her squeezing her to my chest.

"ARIA!" They all shouted and gathered around the bed.

I began crying again.

"Y-Yoongi why are you crying?" Aria said with a weak voice.

"I'll show you why Aria."

"Uh?"

I grabbed her face and pressed her soft lips to mine like I had never done it before. I was soft and gentle with her. She made me feel a feeling that I had never felt for anyone else before. She tilled her head and put one hand around my neck while the other supported her body weight leaning upwards. I pulled away to say one word only.

"Salanghae."

"What does that mean?" She questioned. I forgot, she didn't grow up with a Korean background.

"I love you."

Haven, Ara, Kookie and Tae all awed at me. Jimin clearly saw this coming.

"Sa-lang-hae." She tried to pronounce the word. It was so cute hearing her attempting Korean.

"That's it!" I smiled while tears filled my eyes.

She's here!
She's alive!
Salanghae Aria....

The doctors quickly came bursting through the room. They gave her an oxygen mask to get her respiratory system back up. Not long after she was ready to go home.

We arrive at her house and were all extremely thankful for her being alive.

"ARIA! DON'T YOU EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" Ara shouted to her.

"WE WERE WORRIED SICK!" Haven added.

"GUYS CALM DOWN! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT OUR ARIA IS ALIVE!" I said.

"Thank you all for taking care of me!" Aria spoke.

"So are you all a thing or....." Taehyung asked.

"TAE! Leave the lovebirds in peace!" Kookie winked at him.

"Guys stop!" I said as my face heated up.

"Yes Taehyung. We are." Aria said.

WHAT! YES! THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU!

She pulled me in for another kiss.

"Aria! I'm home!" Nathan shouted from the door.

Wait.
NATHAN!
How were we going to tell him?
Ugh. That's not important right now.

I leaned closer to Aria and enjoyed the taste of her sinfull lips.