Skipping

Kenny's POV

I saw the girls sneak out and stop distracting the guys and sat down. The other guys sat down next to me and we all started talking, eventually the conversation turned to chicks. "I bet you guys Kenny has fucked the most girls in the entire goddamed school" Cartman said looking over to me. "He sure has gotten laid way more than you" Kyle said. Same and Stan started to chuckle at that statement.

Then something we all could have predicted happened, Cartman started chasing after Kyle, although Kyle was walking away while Cartman was running, or what we presume was running.

Then the bell rang and everyone went to their classes but I was starting to get bored of school so I just walked out and pulled out my phone and texted the first person that I thought would come along.

(Y=you K=Kenny)
K- Hey
Y- aren't you supposed to be in class?
K- yeah but I'm skipping wanna come along?
Y- sure I have nothing better to do. Where do you wanna meet up?
K- I'll meet you at the back of the school
Y- K cya there

Then I put my phone away and walked to the back of the school to meet this girl that I was gonna skip with

(Y/n)'s POV

I asked the teacher to go to the bathroom since I already went to class so I wasn't  just gonna walk out, so I was just gonna disappear after going to the bathroom.

I walked out of the school and headed to the back to meet the blonde boy that asked me to skip with him.

I walked around the corner and saw the bright orange parka belonging to the famous Kenny. "Hey" I said walking up
"Heya sexy~" he said looking at me and winking. 'This is gonna be a long day' I thought to myself.

A/n
Sorry it took so long for an update and how the chapter is so small I'll try to update more! PRINCESS OUT!!!!!