Chapter 45

*6 years later*

Rachel POV:

"Hey Rach." Lucas said crawling through my window.
"Lucas. We're 20 years old and you still crawl through my window." I laughed.
"We're 20 years old, 22 in my case, and yet your brothers still won't let me in your room without the door open."
I laughed.
"Ready to go?"
"Yea."

I threw on my shoes and coat before walking out the door. I seen Lucas crawl through the window but I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to my door. All my brothers, katie and Topanga were there. They looked at Lucas when we came through.

"Don't mind us. Just passing through."
"Your 20 years old, 22 in your case Lucas, and yet Lucas still climbs through your window." Cory pointed at us.
"I said the same thing." Lucas laughed and closed the door.

We walked into Topangas and went behind the counter, taking off our coats. I grabbed an apron and notebook and pen as Lucas went to the counter. I went to a young couple that was sitting by the window.

"Hey what can I get ya?"
"I'll have a bacon sandwich and tea please and you will have?" The man said.
"Strawberry smootie and a salad please?"
"So Josh finally cooked up the courage to ask you then?"
"Indeed he did." Davina laughed.
"How long?"
"5 months now." Josh smiled.
"Congratulations. I'll get you your orders now."

I went and gave Riley the order. She gave me the tray and i brought it back to the two. I continued my shift till 7 and then locked up. Lucas waited for me. The others wanted to wait but i told them to go on. Once I was sure it was locked we made our way back to my place. everyone was still there, including Josh and Davina 

"Thanks for walking me home. Night. Night everyone." I said kissing Lucass cheek.
"Night rach." they smiled.

Lucas POV:

I watched rachel leave into her room. Once I was sure she was gone I walked towards her brothers.

"Hey, can I talk to you guys?"
They looked at each other in shock.
"Yea sure. What's up?"
"I was wondering if I could have your consent to marry your sister."
They looked at me wide eyed.
"Wow. You, ehh, you want to marry our sister?" Cory asked.
"Yes. I know you think no one will be good enough for her but, I love your sister and I want to spend the rest of my life with her." 
They looked at each other with a smile.
"Yes Lucas, you can have our sisters hand in marriage." Eric smiled.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome. And welcome to the family." 
Eric held his hand out. I shook his as well as Shawns, Josh and Corys.

Happy new year guys. Have a good one. And if your already into 2018, enjoy the celebrations.