Chapter 14

Rachel POV:

Today was the day Missy came back to school today and I was nervous

Today was the day Missy came back to school today and I was nervous. What if she bullies me again. Cory must of noticed that I was nervous and why because he came over and gave me a hug.

"You'll be fine."He said
"How do you know."
"Because she will not go near you. She can't."
"Why?"
The buzzer rang.
"Farkle, Zay and Lucas." The boys said in turn.
"Come on up." Topanga said into the buzzer.
"You have your friends."

With that he walked off. Lucas Zay and Farkle came through the door. Zay went to Maya and Farkle went to Riley. Did I tell you they are now dating. Yea Zay and Farkle asked them after the dance. Now there's two single people in our group, Lucas and myself. And before you say anything, nothing is going to happen between us, I don't like him that way. Lucas sat beside me knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey" Lucas said.
"Morning"
"Ready for school."
"I have my brother, so no"
"Now the truth"
"Missy's back"
"You'll be fine. You have us."
"If you say so"
"We need to get to school. Guys come on." He called over to Maya, Riley, Farkle and Zay.
"Bye Cory, Topanga, AUggie." I called to them.

________________________________________________________________________________

LUNCH

We were sitting at the table when Missy came up to us. 

"Well, well,well, look at who it is, the loser and her friends." She said.
"What do you want Missy?" Lucas asked.
"I just want to talk to Rachel here. We have to catch up. Haven't seen you in a while, how's your mother and father? Oh wait, they died didn't they?" She sneered.
Tears welled up in my eyes.
That's enough Missy. Leave her alone. What did she do to you that you want to hurt her so much." Cory walked up to us.
"Because she took what was mine. She took my boyfriend." She replied.
"Who's your boyfriend, may I ask" He asked
"Lucas."
"We never dated" Lucas said.
"Because of her." 
She kicked me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. She then hit my face and stomach. I started seeing black.
"Stop!!!" I heard Riley scream before I blacked out.

Cory POV:
"Because of her." Missy screamed.

She kicked Rachel in the stomach ad Rachel fell. Missy then hit her face and stomach repeatedly. 
"Stop!!!" Riley screamed.
Lucas and Zay got Missy off Rachel. 
"Take her to the principles office." I said to them.
I ran over to Rachel to see that she had blacked out. I checked for a pulse and I found one, but it was weak.
"Someone call an ambulance!!!" I screamed.
"Already done, sir. They are here." Farkle.
I heard the sirens in the distance. One minute later paramedics barged through the doors. They got her on a trolley (I don't know their actual name) and brought her to the ambulance. 
"Only one person can go with her." A paramedic said.
"I'll go" I said.
"You related to her or her guardian?"
"Brother and guardian."
"Ok."
I told Riley to call Topanga and the others before climbing up and sitting beside Rachel, holding her hand. They put an oxygen mask on her and placed a heart moniiter on her chest. We arrived at the hospital 15 mins later and she was rushed off. I was going to go after her but I was stopped.
"I'm her brother."
"Sorry, she has to get checked to see if there is any serious injuries before you can see her.
I sat at the waiting room and waited to see her. I hope she's ok.