Chapter 24

Rachel  POV:

We were sitting in our seats waiting for the awards to finish. I had got one for cheer, dance and acting. There was one category left, music. 

"And the winner is, Rachel Matthews."
I smiled and walked up to collect my reward. 
"And now we will go into the hall and have the dance where Rachel will be singing the first song."
I walked to the hall with Lucas and the gang. When I got to the door Cory brought me to the stage. 
"Hi, my name is Rachel Matthews and I will be singing burn by Ellie golden".
When I was finished everyone started clapping. I walked off the stage only to be suffocated in a hug by my brothers.
"Can't...breathe" I chocked out
"That was amazing" Eric said
"Thanks"
They walked back to Katie, Topanga, Auggie and Ava while I walked over to Lucas. 
"May I have this dance?"
"You may" I laughed as he twiled me around and then put one hand on my waist. We danced for the first 5 songs then I had to sit down. 
"Do you want a drink?" Lucas asked.
"Coke please."
He went and got the drinks.
"Thanks"
After I drank the coke we got back up to the dance floor and danced for a while. Near the end we were told to switch partners for the last two dances. I danced with Zay and Farkle. We got home at 10 and I changed into my PJ's and crawled into bed.