Chapter 21

Rachel POV:

"Wake up" Riley screamed in my ear.
"Riley, go away"
"Get up, we have school."

She pulled the curtains back to let the light shine on my face. I rolled out of bed and went to my open wardrobe and got ready for the day.

 I rolled out of bed and went to my open wardrobe and got ready for the day

I ran down to the kitchen and sat on the bench.Topanga put a bowl of, well actually, I don't know what it is.

"What this?"
"Breakfast" 
"I know that. But what is it"
"Rice"
"That's not rice."
"Not the type you have with curry, another type."
"Oh.Is it edible"
"Of course it is. I wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't."
"YOu never know."
"Just try it."
So I did. It was horrible. I made a face. Everyone laughed.
"That is not nice." I made a face again.
"Well at least YOU tried it." She looked at Cory.
"Ahhh. Seya at school kids." He ran out the door.
"Do you want something else Rach"
"Can I just have a strawberry salad please."
"Course you can" She went to the fridge, "Here you go."
"Thanks."
Half an hour later I was finished. I thanked her and walked to the subway. 

Music
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the test today. I had to sing in front of the class. If I was good I was going to sing at the awards night tomorrow, friday.

"Rachel, your next."

I got up and walked to the mike. I sang ' set fire to the rain' by Adele. When I was finished the class started clapping. The teacher walked up to me.

"Rachel, I have never heard anyone as good as you. Will you sing for the awards tomorrow."
"I would love to"

The bell went signaling the end of class. I walked to my locker put my book in and walked to the canteen to meet the others.

"Guess what."
"What" They said together.
"I'm singing for the awards tomorrow"
"Omg, that's awesome" Maya said, hugging me.
"Congrats" Riley said.
"Well done" the lads said.
"Thanks."
"You know, there is a dance after the awards." Lucas said.
"Great." I sighed.
"It's not that bad." Riley said.
"Easy for you to say, you already know who your going with, so does Maya. God only knows who I will end up going with."
"You can go with me." Lucas said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yea. Sure, as you say. Better to go with a friend that you find easy to talk to then a stranger that will be awkward to talk to."
"Ok." I smiled.