Ch. 4 The Party

School went by without anything exciting happening I decided to rotate betwee my groups. I was walking with the guys to our cars. Mine looked so out of plae next to their brand-spanking new cars. Nick's ws the only other one who's car was expensive, he just had a little GMC blue truck.

"So, everyone meet up at my house by 7:00 so, we can set up for the party." Erik said as we got into our cars.

"Ok, bye." We all said and drove off. I drove to my house thinking abut what I was going to wear. I pulled into my drive and went to my room. I heard a knock.

"Come in." I answered.

"We're going to the bike rally. I love you and we'll see you Sunday." My mom said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek. My mom and step dad, Lynn, loved going to motorcycle rallies, they own two Harley's. There so happens to be one this weekened.

"Bye, love you, see you then." I said as she left. I looked through my clothes trying to find something to wear. I wanted something stunning, something to tease the guys but nothing slutty. I settled on a red dress that dipped in the back, the front came to my collarbone, the length was to my fingertips, and it fit pretty snugged. I threw my hair up into an elegant bun with my bangs down. Applied some red lipstick and mascara. Slipped on some red heels that weren't too high. I decided to go get me something to eat. I ate two Poptarts. I love Poptarts. I looked at the clock, it's 6:45. I wento Erik's early, I didn't think it would hurt. I knocked on his door.

"Hello?" He answered the door, looking me up and down.

"Hey. I firgured I'd come over here early, I had nothing else to do." I answered.

"Yeah, sure, come in." He said letting me in. I walked in ad looked around. It was pretty.

"You can stop staring." I said casually over my shoulder as I looked around.

"Sorry. I just didn't expect you to be dressed up like that." He walked behind me.

"Is it too much?" I blushed.

"No, no, I just didn't know you were dresses. You look good, though." He reassured.

"Thanks." I blushed as I sat on the couch.

"No problem. I got to go change, I'll be back in a minute. Make yourself at home." He said heading upstairs. I turned on the tv as I waited. He came back down stairs buttoning down his shirt. He was freaking musceled. He even had a six pack. I didn't realize I was staring.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. I looked away. He laughed.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting a guy to walk down the stairs with half his shirt open." I shot back, crossing my arms. 

"I guess this makes us even." He said sitting next to me.

"Fine. So, are any of the guys going to be here soon?" I asked, changing the subject. He chuckled, because he knew what I was doing.

"Nick said he's going to be late to the party because of a family problem, Brad's never on time but he'll be here before the party starts, Luke will be here in about thirty minutes and Wade will be with him, and Jake can't come at all because he's grounded." Erik said putting his arms on the back of the couch.

"Ok, cool except for Jake, I feel sorry for him." I said as I layed back, channel surfing. I settled on SpongeBob. Call me a little kid, I am.

"SpongeBob, really?" Erik laughed.

"It's the best show ever so, don't go hating on it." I defended.

"Ok, ok, I won't." He laughed.