1. Im like super cr@zy :)>
2. I love writin (always have, since i was lil)
3. I would never make it without my (cr@zy) friends
4. I could never make it without music, I'm always listening to it :)
5. I'm like totally into the whole "Everyones unique. No 2 are the same" "Live, Love, & Lol ALL day long!" "Be Inspired, Creative, Somebody, & URself!!"
6. I also like the group, SFTS which stands for "Stand For The Silent" (for yall who dont know wat it is, its a group to help stop bullyin & kids commitin suicide over bein bullied so much)
7. I'm here for anyone who'll be there for me. I don't judge unless I know what u've ben thru or wat ur goin thru
8. I could always use more friends ;)
9. I'm a big fan of:
Casandra Clare (Mortal instruments)
Twilight (idc bout u haters!)
L.A Meyers (you should read his pirate books)
Judy Moody books :)
Harry Potter all the way! Love him!
Beautiful Creature series
*That girl you just called fat? She's over-dosing on diet pills
*That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup hoping people will like her
*That boy you just tripped? He's abused enough at home
*That man with ugly scars? He fought for his country
*That girl you just called just called a slut in class today? She's a virgin
*That boy you just made fun of for crying? His mother's dying.
*That girl doing her homework in homeroom? Her mother commited suicide last night
*That boy you made fun of for alwasy being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family's too poor to buy a car
*That 15 year old girl with a 1 year old son? She was raped at 13
*That bald woman? She has cancer
**Put this on your profile if you're 100% against bullying
Location:With Jace Lightwood in Idris under the stars ;)
Joined:3 years ago
Social data: 87 reads. 4 votes. 3 comments.
Other Works by Crazygirlrox.
The Adventures Of Life
46 0 1
Damon is blind to the harsh ways of life. But that's untill he keeps running into this girl. He doesn't...
Little Miss Punk Princess
458 1 1
So, I'm the badass tomboy, right? Not really. In high school you just have to go with the flow. I do thi...