The first day of school at least for the Naruto Charaters

Start from the beginning

"Have they got the uniform?" Mr. Jackson said.

"Yes, principal Jackson, and we have informed them on everything they need to now about St. Lenard high ." Sophie said. (AN: I just made the school up, but if it actually exist a private school in California with that name it would be awesome)

"Well since you five have done such good job so far. I expect you to take care of them so they will fit in here," Mr. Jackson said.

"Of course Mr. J," Naomi said.

"And Alice? Are any of the new students having special schedule as you?" Mr. Jackson said.

"No, I'm still the only one, Mr. Jackson," I said with a smile.

"Very Well then. You can leave now," Mr. Jackson said.

We went out to they others who was waiting outside the office. We got the schedule for everyone from Mrs Sanders. I looked at Gaara's I saw that we had only music and P.E. together. Well I shouldn't be surprised since I got a different education plan than the others. I don't go here to get into a college like others. I'm just tagging along with my friends, cause after my education plan I've on a free year that I use to focus on my artistic skills like music, art and drama. The grades I get doesn't affect anything, but I work hard as everyone. That's why Mr. Jackson asked if anyone of the Naruto characters had different schedule than normal. I have music, art, drama, history (only cause I like it), free self study which mostly is music, and at the end of the day P.E. (Only cause I have to)

I dragged Naomi and Gaara with me so we could arrive at the music room before the bell rings. It turns out that Sasuke also has music for first period. I sat down at my usual seat with Naomi on left and Gaara on my right. Sasuke was sting next to Naomi. We waited on Mr. Way  ( AN: In case you were wondering no it's not Gerard Way or Mikey Way who is the music teatcher) who is my favorite teacher not cause of the subject he have, but cause he's so good at it. The bell rang and Mr. Way came in. It looks like he's just in his mid twenties but he is actually in his mid thirties.

"Good morning everyone!" Mr. Way said with a smile.

"Good morning Mr. Way!" the whole class said unison.

"Today I have a big announcement!" he said with a big smirk.

"......." the whole class was quiet in anticipation of "the big announcement".

"In exactly four weeks St. Lenard high will hold a band battle where the winning band will win a contract with Warner Brothers Inc, and be recording in L.A. And! The winning band will have the chance to meet their favorite band that have a contract with Warner Brother Inc!" he said with a big smirk on his face.

Are you kidding me? I looked over at Naomi, and I saw that she was as shocked as me! actually the only one who wasn't shocked is Gaara and Sasuke since nothing did mean anything to them.

"It's only one catch and that's that the band has to be formed among only in the class, and have at least one boy and girl in it," Mr. Way said.

Dam! That means that Zoey, Sophie and Chris can't be in our band. Well I have at least Naomi, and I think we can manage to teach Sasuke and Gaara to play an instrument in four weeks. I raised my hand to ask Mr. Way something.

"Yes, Alice what is it?" Mr. Way is the only teacher that use our given name instead of our surname.