He's dark and mysterious.... I got to know him!

This chapter I'm gonna turn the clock back to earlier that day from Naomi's POV, so you guys can know what's going on between her and Mr. duck-butt hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'm so proud of those cool clothes that I've fund to Sasuke and Kashi. We met they others at the Cafè. I looked over at Alice who clearly was gone in her thoughts. I wonder what made her look so unmoral.

"Hey Misa Misa whatcha having?"

"Oh, I think I have caffè mocca and cookie, and you?" she said not actually paying attention on what's happening.

"Hum, I think I take the same," I said. She nodded. Both me and Alice love caffè mocca and cookie so that wasn't a big surprise.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Me? Yeah sure! Why not? It's not like.... whatever!" she said.

"What's with her?" Sasuke asked when we sat down to eat.

"She's just of in her thoughts, but something is bothering her," I said.

"Hn," Sasuke said.

When we got home I saw Alice hurried up to her studio without saying a word. That's weird I know she can be silence sometime, but the look in her eyes made me wonder what really was going on in her head. I went out in the garden not knowing what to do. I sat down on the grass watching some of the characters train. It's cool just look at them. I think it's Kakshi, Naruto, Kiba and the cute dog Akamaru who was there. Chris and the pink haired girl I think she's called Sakura are siting in the living room talking. I saw Shikamaru, Gaara and Kankuro was talking about something. I think I saw Gaara blushing, but that can't be right cause Alice have told me that he almost never show his emotions. I think it's so cute cause both Alice and Gaara form what she have told me are so alike, and I think they maybe cute together.

"Do you mind me siting down," I heard coming from behind me.

"Hmmm, no," I said gesturing that whoever was behind me could sit down.

"Have you ever done this before?" I looked over to see Sasuke siting next to me, and he nodded against those who was training.

"No, but I think Alice is doing some stuff that looks like it," I said.

"Do you wanna try?" he ask.

"Sure, it looks fun," I said

"Come I will show you some basic stuff that I think even someone like you can manage," he said with a smirk.

"Someone like me? What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"Someone who's not a ninja," he replayed.

"Hmm," I said.

We walked over to an area that wasn't to close to the house. He learned me how to throw shuriken and kunies, and to be honest I suck! He laughed at me cause I was so bad at it.

"Hey don't you laugh at me!" I said, and tackle him.

We both lay on the ground he on top of me, and I looked deep in his onyx eyes. Those must be the finest eyes I ever seen. Suddenly I felt something warm and soft on my lips. Then I realist what's happening. He's kissing me. Sasuke is kissing me. I felt his arms on my waist and he pulled himself closer to me, and I responded with lay my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue on my lover lip asking for entrance, and I gave what he wanted. Our tongues started to battle, and he won. He explored my entire mouth like he was memorizing it. Then he pull away from my lips, but only to kiss me on my neck, and he found my sweet spot. I felt a moan coming, and I almost manage to keep it inside. Then I heard some one called on us. We pulled away from each other. We both smiled, and I grabbed his arm, and we walked to the house.

It's was truth or dare. We were interrupted cause someone thought it would be fun play truth or dare! Alice and Temari was the last one to come. Alice didn't look so happy when she saw what we are doing, and she tried to go. Kankuro grabbed her and made her participate even though she wasn't happy about it. Chris took the first spin with the bottle, and it landed on me.

"Naomi, truth or dare?" he ask.

"Truth," I said.

"Who in this room do you like the most? And it has to be a guy," he said.

"Sasuke," I said smiling toward Sasuke who smiled back, and I think Sakura fainted a sec.

After some round the bottle landed on Alice.

"Alice, truth or dare?" Kankuro said.

"Dare," she said.

"I Dare you to kiss Gaara," he said.

"WHAT?!" she said panicking.

"You have to, it's a dare," I said.

Then she did it, and from the looks of it they both enjoyed. After a minute of kissing they pulled away from each other, and Alic ran upstairs probably to her room.

"Did I do some thing?" Gaara ask confused.

"No it's just that she likes you," Temari said.

"She likes me?" he said.

"yes, she dose," she said.

"I think she's just afraid to be hurt again," Sophie said.

"Hurt again?" he ask.

"Yeah, she was alone before she met us, and she has trouble trust people," I said.

"Yeah, she was often bullied, and some of e previous friends turned their back in her," Zoey said.

"She often silence cause she don't know how to express herself, but after she met us she has open up. So if you really think you like her that you should go up, and talk to her." Chris said.

"What I'm suppose to say?" Gaara ask.

"Tell her that you told us! That you liked her since the first time you saw her, and that you may love her too," Kankuro said.

"But what if.." Gaara said.

"Just go and we will see how it ends," Temari said.

Gaara went up to Alice's room so he could talk to her. I sat down on the couch, and Sasuke sat down beside me.

"Sasuke?" I said.

"Hn?" he said

"Do you like me?" I said.

"Yeah I think so," he said and placed his arms around me, and pulled me closer to him.

____________________________________________________________________________

So now we all know how Naomi and Sasuke got together. I hope it wasn't to lame. Please comment and vote XD