My wish!

AN: So this is my second Naruto fanfic so please vote and comment ^/_\^

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alice's POV:

I'm  just lying in the grass beside the pool listening to music in the beautiful California sunshine. I had just talked with my little brother who is home in Norway. You see me and my friends are in the states for one of maybe two years where we are going on a private high school in California, you can say that we are kind of exchange Students. My brother told me that he wished he could be with us, but he is still in junior high so he can't. I took a look at the time nearly five maybe I should start dinner since is my turn today. I got up and walked into the kitchen. It's so cold that our parent let us live in the States alone to go to high school. Hum, what should I make o I know since it's Friday I'm gonna make taco.

The clock was half past six when we were don eating, and the guys helped me clean up. When we were don cleaning we went into the living room. I sat down in the big couch and grabbed the remote, and everybody sighted.

"Hey! We agreed that if I make diner on Friday, I get to see Naruto on the TV!" I said in defence.

"Yeah we know, Misa Misa," said Naomi.

Misa Misa is what Naomi calls me and I call her Nom Nom, but I don't know how it started. I think is because that I used to be blond before I dyed my hair red, and when I was blond I kind of looked like Misa Amane from Death Note. The Nom Nom thing I think cam cause when she eats something good she always says nom nom.

~*~*~

"Oh Kiba and Akamaru are so cute! Right Zo?" Sophie said. She has a thing for animals and particularly dogs.

"I think Naruto is the cutes of them! I'm not that into dogs as you So, " said Zoey.

"Noway Sasuke is way better than the knucklehead Naruto!!" Naomi almost jumped out of her chair.

"Calm down Naomi! We all know that Gaara is the best one, and he is the only one with red hair!" I said. Yeah I know I've got a thing for red hair, but that's not the reason I dyed my hair red.

"Who do you like best Chris?" I ask before Naomi cold say anything in protest against what I just said.

"Hum, I'm not sure maybe Sakura!" It went silence and than me and Naomi start to laugh.

"What? Bubblegum hair? You're kidding right?!" Naomi said.

"Anyway, it would be cool if they cam here! I know you guys isn't that into it as I am, but you have to agree, right?"

"Yeah it would be fun" Zoey said dreamy.

When the episode was over I got up, and walked toward the stairs.

"I'm going to train so if anyone need me shout and I may hear you," I said. They all nod

I went into my room to change clothes, and than I went into our gym room and my part of it. When I was standing in front of the mirrors that were covering one of the walls. I wished that the Naruto character could come to our world.

Temari's POV

The sun is so bright and warm. Me, Gaara and Kankurou was invited to a picnic with some of the Leaf ninja. It was Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Saskue who had returned back to the Leaf, Kiba and Shikamaru. I was lying in the grass looking up at the bright sky, and Shikamaru was lying right next to me. The sky suddenly went dark, and this strong wind grabbed all of us and sent us up in the air.

_________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but hey look at it as a prologue more will com just wait. Please comment and vote ^^