that is, until he purposely flexed his thighs.

"oof," she shakily whimpered, closing her eyes as she realized that she was too weak to resist that. "do it again," she groaned as she threw her head back in uncontrolled pleasure.

"tell me your news," he negotiated as though already knowing that she would cave in, and he expectantly raised an eyebrow. jay rubbed her teeth against each other with arising umbrage and squinted her eyes at his uncalled-for cruelty.

"but ..." she whined, bottom lip quivering, and impatiently pined for the satisfying tension to push up against her again. "fine. do it again, and i'll tell you."

mr. park carefully observed her reaction as he contracted his muscles, fastening his fingers around the belt loops of her shorts to secure her body.

he lustfully licked his lips when she expelled a shaky gasp, and jay's gut recoiled at the thrilling sensation felt beneath her. she stiffened along with him and fiercely nibbled on her own lip.

the blonde professor gently rubbed her back, stifling a smirk as he waited for her to catch a breath.

"jeez, okay," she tightly gripped the collar of his shirt to control herself. "ahem, okay, well, it's officially homecoming month. i wasn't that excited about it at first. like, even after my music teacher signed me up to run for a spot in the top five, i was still kind of meh about it. but today, mrs. song and mr. kim came knocking at my door at five a.m. with air horns and confetti and handed me my sash and crown because apparently it's a tradition to do that to the people who made it into the homecoming court. it wasn't until i was on my way to school that i realized what that actually meant. i'm a princess now, can you believe that?" she ran her hand through her hair (a habit which she had adopted from him) and smiled proudly to herself.

"that's great!" he replied with genuine excitement. the shining of his eyes revealed his real contentment for her, and the beat of his heart started to fluctuate as he realized that she'd be clothed in fancy dresses and sexy confidence all throughout the next two weeks. "but you've always been a princess to me." jay slapped his shoulder for that. "it's true! all you're missing is your tiara."

so cheesy.

"it's in my backpack. if you want, i can put it on," she wriggled her eyebrows with a smirk. "i know you have a royalty kink, don't even lie." her pointer finger accused him, and he raised his hands up in surrender as he accepted the guilty truth. "well, anyway. i don't really think i'll promote myself to be voted for. being homecoming queen isn't important to me. there is something that i'm more excited for, though."

"what is it?" mr. park tilted his head.

he was somewhat astounded by her statement.

he had expected jay's sole preoccupation to lie on winning the crown, like any other elated senior would've been. that was the whole hype of homecoming, after all—frisky competition.

"okay, so, as you know, the homecoming court is going to be introduced in next week's assembly," she giggled at the thought, and mr. park's heart clenched as he foresaw where this conversation was heading. "i'm going to be all dressed up and pretty and ah. but that's not what i'm most excited about. you see, sexy, every candidate is forced to choose a staff member who they want to walk down the carpet with. and, if it wasn't obvious enough, i've decided to choose you!"