Chapter Two

Nightmares POV
Me and my brother Dream arrived at the football game. I have to admit I was really nervous on what to say to Cross. Dream looked kinda upset that I told him I didn't want to be with Cross. And it took a lot of courage to say that but I managed."Well brother he is in there." Dream pointed to a changing room right outside the school near the football field." Just..go easy on him ok.." Dream said, "I think he has it pretty rough." "I will I will" I promised. Dream didn't look to sure but he walked off to talk to Palette who was also getting ready for the game. He was head of the cheerleading team and you could tell he is full of sass.  I started walking towards the changing room and then all the players ran out except for cross. Wow what my luck. I arrived at the door and slowly pushed it open. I walked in and turned a corner and there he was just putting things in a locker. I watched for about ten seconds then I snapped out of it I was ready to tell him how I feel, I coughed to get his attention. Cross turned around and a little area of purple blush cake across his cheeks. "Hello Cross" I spoke "O-oh Hi Nightmare" he stuttered, "W-what are you doing  here I've never seen you at any other game?" I took a few steps closer to him, " Eh my brother wanted me to come and I only agreed because I wanted to talk to you." More blush came across his face "W-Wait what?? Why?" "My brother told me you have feelings for me.. strong feelings"

(Don't have a lot of Cross's POV so here

Cross's POV
I blushed madly when he said that "Is this true?" He questioned. "I-I Umm w-well you see i.." I couldn't get the words out I know he doesn't like me and I told myself I wouldn't cry in-front of him if he told me face to face. Rumors were going around that Nightmare liked Muffet. So a little gay boy like me
Never stood a chance...but I finally had courage to say this." Y-Yeah I do I like you a-a lot...no I love you!!" I covered my face and I was ready to hear the heartbreaking words come out of his mouth,"oh..I'm sorry Cross I'm not a gay f*ggot like you"....but he never said those words..he didn't say anything I still just stood there with my eyes covered. I bet he left and told everyone how stupid I was...but then I felt fingers at the bottom of my chin. He uncovered my eyes and looked and me. "I love you too." He kissed me.

(HAHAHA I BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT...jk I'm like the biggest crossmare shipper ever XD I will update sooner or later and if it's later ILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!! HAHA...kill me