Chapter 1, regret.

Tord's P.O.V

I groan, waking up in pain, due to the cement ground and rocks painfully wedged underneath me. I try to push myself up slowly, but my arm gives out and i face plant into the ground. I sigh and try again, this time succeeding. I stand up and walk out of the alleyway, putting my hood up so no one would recognize me. I walk down the street, looking at the small stores and buildings, searching for a help wanted sign in the disgusting window of one of the shops. After about five hours of no luck, I decide to find a place to sit down because my feet are killing me. I start to walk to a bench, but slam into someone, sending myself and the person falling to the cement floor. My hood flies off but I don't notice.

    I wince and try to stand up, my left arm gives off a wave off pain, as my wrist, that was raw from the night before, slammed into the ground. The person I knocked down stands and hold a hand out for me to grab, and I hesitantly grab it. "Th-thanks..." I look up at the person and my eyes widen. I see the all too familiar beautiful black voids, and spiky brown hair that used to make me blush. I back away. "Commie...!? Is that fucking you!?!?" I start shaking, and run away. I can hear him behind me, and he starts to catch up. "Shitshitshitshi-" I'm cut off as he tackles me to the ground.

Tom's P.O.V

   ~before he ran into Tord~
"Ugh... Why did Edd have to make Me go fucking shopping for his damn cola addiction....." I growl, and continue walking to the store. Someone suddenly walks into me, and I fall to the floor, very painfully might I add. I groan and stand up, pissed off. I hold my hand out for the asshole to grab, because I'm nice like that, and he grabs it. I hear him mumble something but I couldn't hear what he said. Wait..... that devil horned hair..... Tord...... That fucking asshole... he probably pushed me down on purpose!!! "Commie.....!? Is that fucking you!??" He starts to run away, and I chase after him, not wanting his evil ass to get away. He starts to slow down, and I start to catch up to him. I finally reach him and tackle him to the ground.

  "You fucking commie, I thought I fucking killed your dumbass!!!!!" I see him flinch and look away, and I feel a slight twinge of guilt inside of me. "H-hello T-Tommas..... L-long time no see h-huh...?."

   Third person P.O.V

Tord's thoughts are racing, as Tom glares at him. 'M-Maybe Tom will kill me.... Then he can finally be happy....' Tom growls at him, and stands up. "After 8 fucking years, you just had to fucking show up, didn't you!?" Tord look down, tearing up. "I-I'm... I'm sorry...." He pushes himself up, and walks tries to walk away, but Tom grabs his left arm, making him scream out in pain. Tom let's go. "What the fuck is wrong with you, I barely even touched your arms and y-....." Tord looks around nervously. He sees a banana on the floor. "Bring, bring." He says and picks up the banana. "Hello, oh, okay. Sort Tom I have to go." He runs off, leaving Tom confused as hell...

A/N
Hello everyone~! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I need to know if I should continue this, or if you guys don't like it. Please give me your input. Sincerely, Unit AL1765. Aka, Alex.~