ten

Chapter 10- blood

"Let's get your forehead clean up." Harry told me, pushing the hair away from my face. I nodded and tucked the strand of hair behind my ear and faced Harry.

Harry stood up, going inside the bathroom. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, I thought he was going to clean up the blood but what was he doing inside the bathroom?

And much to my thoughts he came back with a small bucket with water inside, a clean un-used cloth, and bandages.

He put the bucket on the floor with the cloth inside and lay the bandages beside him when he sat down. He grabbed the cloth and squeezed it making the excess water on the towel spill on the bucket, and then he folded the cloth.

"This might sting a little but I really don't know so just tell me when it hurts."

I nodded in reply, biting my lip when suddenly a strand of hair covered my face, I grumbled and tried blowing the hair out of my face but it didn't worked, what happened next made me stopped and stiffen.

Harry tucked the strand of my hair which was covering my face behind my ear and stared at me. I sucked in my cheeks unsure of what to say because this was a very awkward moment, him staring at me with blood on my forehead.

I cleared my throat grabbing his attention, He blinked once, while I looked away. At the corner of my eye I could see him shaking his head and closing his eyes for a few seconds before sighing deeply and opening them again.

That was so awkward.

He knelt down again and patted my forehead slightly acting like nothing really happened. I stared at his concentrated face, his eyebrows were furrowed while he's biting his lip. My eyes stopped on his pinkish lips which looked very dry, I wouldn't mind wetting them...... Okay hold up! Hold up, keep it PG Alexis!

I mentally shook my head because this thoughts of mine are silly, and instead hummed a random song. I would hiss every now and then, and deep inside I was so annoyed like I only hit my head but why was my forehead bleeding isn't that a bit too dramatic? Why won't I just have a huge bump or something why the heck did I have to have a bleeding forehead? I huffed annoyed which made harry stopped and stared at me weirdly.

"What's wrong with you?"

"N-nothing, it's just isn't my forehead like too dramatic? Why does it have to bleed I mean I only bumped my head why can't just a huge bump appear instead of a blood?" I rambled, rolling my eyes.

"Can someone please shut this girl up." He muttered under his breath while damping the cloth with water and squeezing it again.

I looked at him with my mouth wide open, offended. "What? You asked me what was wrong with me! And I just answered you!"

I stood up, and walked out, not forgetting to flip my hair sassily at him for a dramatic walk out. Once I entered my room, I slammed the door on purpose and locked it. And slid on the door, sitting down on the cold floor I quietly squealed and moved my hands and feet in front of me wildly. And this was all because of the weird annoying, green eyed, harry styles.

--------
Guess who's back??? Me!
It's been a long time since I've updated and I've missed you guys! I literally stopped going on wattpad for like half a year and I missed it, like literally missed wattpad so I had to come back and finish all my on-going stories even though I only have a few people reading them but who cares? I'm doing what I enjoy, what I love so here I am back again.

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

My social medias:
twitter-@mariannepnd
@stylesftcigs
Ask.fm- heyimmarianne