Ch. 6 - Balut

Me and Harry have been walking for 2 minutes straight and all I wanna do is grab a rock and throw it on his face or shove it into his mouth to shut him up. I didn't know where we were going but I kept walking straight.

For the past 2 minutes all he did was sing annoyingly. He was singing the song called 'Milkshake' which I thought was really exasperating. And I loathe that song.

I told him to stop singing and shut up or else I'll shove a cactus on his mouth but instead of shutting up, no surprise. He sang the song even more louder.

I groaned covering my ears with my hands and kept walking. I tried thinking about happy thoughts and that's when I thought about street foods. I was thinking about food when my daydream about food was cut off by an annoying whine.

"Alexis! It's so fucking hot! Why do I have to wear a fake wig, a hat and sunglasses?" He whined, scratching his neck. His whole face and neck was covered with sweat.

"Hey! It's not my problem you're famous and you decided to wear skinny jeans instead of shorts!" I retorted, throwing my hands on the air.

I was craving for balut.

So I did, and looked for balut. And luckily after five minutes I heard a guy yelling balut! I raised first in the air in triumphant, and did a happy dance not minding that Harry was watching.

I ran to the sound, and heard large footsteps following me. "God you sure can run!" Harry yelled from behind.

I stopped abruptly when I saw a guy who was about in his 40's handing the balut to another guy. I looked over my shoulder to see Harry, panting he was slightly kneeling down with his hands on his thighs.

It was 3:30 which is still very hot since it was summer, the sun was still shining so bright and high. Harry glared at me when he caught me staring, while I put my palms to my mouth and blew kisses at him.

I waited for him to stand up and come to me but he didn't so I groaned and walked to him, grabbing large hand. I pulled him with me, walking to the vendor.

"Manong. Pabili nga po dalawang balut."

He nodded at me and knelt down to get a balut from his basket. He handed me two baluts.

I thanked him and paid him, my hands were still holding onto Harry who was moving around like a kid.

I looked for a place to sit down and a shade. When we did I sat down and patted the space beside me so Harry can sit down and he did, but lazily sat down.

"So what's this balut thing?" He asked, through silence.

I snapped my eyes at him and glared. "It's not a thing, it's a food. Which is my favorite and is yummy." I defended.

He put his arms up in a surrender mock mode. "Alright alright! I was just asking." And he started looking around the place.

I cracked my egg using Harry's head so I could open my balut since it was hard. He hissed and looked at me, rubbing his head.

"What did you do that for?" He grumbled, still rubbing his head. I shrugged carelessly and handed him his balut. I teased him by telling him to crack it with his head which made him glared at me. I wiggled my eyebrows at him trying to annoy him.

He grabbed a medium size rock from the floor and hit it on his balut trying to crack it open. I stifled a laughter but cracked out laughing anyways.

He looked at me clueless raising his balut. "What? It was so hard and I didn't know what to use to open it!"

I shook my head at him indicating that it was nothing.

I removed the shells, and slightly looked up to see harry concentrated on removing the shells, his eyebrows were furrowed and he was biting his lip.

He looks so cute when he's concentrated, I thought.

My eyes widen at the thought. No I shouldn't be thinking that he's cute, I mean he really is but no. I will never like him.

When I removed all the shell, I sipped the which was like a water, but it tastes good. And I took out the yellow part and ate it. I ate all of it, not caring if Harry was looking at me.

When it was all gone, all that was left was the chick. I took it out of the shell, and raised it to my mouth looking at Harry.

He was looking at me with his eyes wide open, and mouth agape.

Then I slowly opened my mouth, and hastily put it in my mouth chewing it.

He stared at me with distaste.

"What the fuck?" He slowly said.

I snapped my eyes on him. "What?" I asked faking innocence.

"You just ate a dead chick." He looked at me in horror, moving his balut away from him.

"It was yummy!" I defended, shrugging.

"You have to eat that or else I'm leaving you here and bringing the stuffs you are wearing." I threatened. You see, He was afraid I might kick him out of our house and if I did he wouldn't know where to go, so ever since I threatened him to kick him out, he was being kind of obedient but still the same arrogant Harry styles.

He stared at me in horror and swiftly shook his head. "Oh hell no, fuck no."

"You.have.to." I told him firmly.

He removed his eyes from me stared at the balut which was now in front of him. He stared at it like he was waiting for it to talk.

"What are you waiting for? Go ahead."

He looked at me and glared before turning his attention to the food in front of him with Distaste.

"How do I eat this?" He asked, clueless.

I sighed. Poor Harry. "There's like a liquid thing right?" He nodded in reply.

"You have to sip the liquid thing." I told him.

"What?" He yelled.

"You asked me how to eat it! Then I told you how! Well that's how."

"Fine!" Then he slowly put his lips to the egg and slowly sipped on it.

A disgust was written on his face then, It slowly soften and he shrugged and look at me. "It's okay."

My smile widen little by little. "If you think that's okay, then the yellow part will be yummier, especially when you dip it into the vinegar every time you'll bite." I explained him, imagining myself eating it. I can feel myself drooling by just the thought of it.

He nodded and looked at me weirdly before getting the yellow part inside with disgust written on his face. I laughed at his face. It was hilarious.

He didn't like how it felt. The time went on with him eating the yellow part which he enjoyed according to him and when I told him well more like commanded him and forced him to eat the chick he got angry and threw it onto the ground.

"Bloody hell, I don't want to fucking eat it!" He snapped, standing up and throwing it onto the ground clearly pissed off with me forcing him.

I looked at him wide eyes, I didn't know he would be this angry by just forcing him eat it. I stood up, and went to him.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry okay? You really didn't have to eat it even though I force you to." I apologized softly, laying my hand on his shoulder.

He looked at my hand on his shoulder and shakily sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just-I wanna go back to London. But I don't know how to."

Would it be weird if I tell you that there's a small part of me that doesn't want him to leave.

---------

Do you guys love me now? I uploaded four chapters in one day! But I've been writing this for how many days now. And I've been updating to my other stories too and my other account so I'm kind of a busy person but of course I'm just kidding I never was a busy person.

And don't forget to follow me on twitter: @mstylesxchance

Ily all ok I'm hoping for 3 votes and 2 comments.

Can you guys do that for me or nah

Oh and I'm now writing chapter 7 just to tell you know ;)