Ch. 2 - What the heck?

I stared at the bulge in my sweatpants and blew out a whistle.

"I'm definitely needing a cold shower."

Suddenly I got an idea. I smirked and put my hands on my hips.

"Hey pinky, The snake is gone now."

I was already snickering when the girl slowly took off her hands on her eyes.

I watched her eyes widen, and her mouth parted. Then she screamed like she was being castrated.

"Shit, sh, sh, sh, it's okay." I walked to her with my index finger on my lip as if I was telling her to be quiet.

She took deep breaths, and looked at me with panic evident on her eyes. I cupped her cheeks both her and caress her cheeks with my thumbs in a reassuring comfort.

"Sh, the snake is gone now." I reassured, she swiftly nodded.

We stayed a few more minutes later until her eyes widen again.

"What's wrong girly?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yo-your snake is poking me. I-I can feel your snake!" She panicked.

Damn it.

I groaned, she was annoying me.

I removed my hands on her cheeks.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I groaned, pulling my hair in annoyance.

And with that, She stood there quietly, just staring at me. Her bottom lip quivering.

Oh Jesus please don't tell me she's gonna cry!

I sighed tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't cry, don't cry. What's your name?" I soothed.

She sniffed. "Alexis."

"Okay Alexis, how about we sit down on the bed and take deep breaths and not think about my snake for Pete's sake, so you can stop panicking. Alright?"

She nodded in reply. I took out my hand in front of her which she shakily took and we sat down on the bed.

"Okay can you tell me why are you being too dramatic about my thing you call snake, but honey i'd rather call it big Harry." I started.

She didn't reply, because she was too busy staring at my big Harry.

I continued asking her questions but still she didn't reply, instead she kept staring at my big Harry.

I groaned and grabbed a pillow covering my thing with it.

"Now can you snap out of it?" I asked annoyed

She nodded, and stared at me.

"I know I'm hot Alexis but you didn't have to stare ya know." I smirked cockily.

She scowled at me and shook her head standing up. "Mister, here's your glass of water and your medicine for your head to stop hurting." She handed me a glass of water and two pieces of white medicine.

"Are you sure these medicines you're giving me aren't sleeping pills to rape me in my sleep?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

I waited for her to say something back, but instead She blinked at me. Once. Twice. Trice. "Were you trying to flirt with me?"

Instead of replying I took the pills and wanted to drowned my self in the glass of water because she was annoying.

"So, you look really familiar to me. What's your name?" She asked, shocking me.

She doesn't know the famous Harry sexy styles?

"Uh duh, Harry styles." I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"You're in a band right? Something with direction." She bit her lip trying to figure out where she found me familiar.

I stared at her with my mouth agape. Is she fucking serious right now?

"How could you not know us, one direction!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

She snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah! One direction! You're the singer right? My cousin is super duper obsessed with you and your band."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh yeah? How could you not scream or panic that a hot celebrity famous guy is in front of you right now?" I asked confused.

She looked up, and furrowed her eyebrows. "It's because I'm not most girls and I'm matured enough not to 'fangirl'".

I raised my hands up annoyed. "Alright. Whatever I'm leaving." I pushed myself off the bed, and looked for my clothes.

"Wait what? Why?"

I grabbed the clothes from the chair, and was ready to remove my clothes and changed when I heard someone cleared their throat.

I looked over my shoulder to see her still looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and waved my hand at her as if telling her to get out because I need to change my clothes.

She nodded and walked away before closing the door she looked at me and smirked. "Don't miss me too much alright?"

And with that she closed the door softly. I took off my sweatshirt.

I put my clothes on, my black sweater and black skinny jeans and combat boots.

I ruffled my hair not bothering to fix it. And went to go out.

Once I was outside the room, the house was small and simple.

"Harry!" Alexis shouted.

"Yeah?" I shouted back looking for the Alexis.

"Where are you Harry? Come out come out wherever you are!" Alexis teased.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm in front of your door. Now stop playing and come to me."

"Eager to see me? I told you not to miss me." She teased again.

"Yeah yeah whatever, where am I so I can leave this place and go back to my flat and sleep."

She stared at me incredulously. "Are you serious? I just found you on the side walk passed out, I didn't want to leave you there so I called for help and brought you to my house."

"Wait what? I was with the lads."

"What does 'lads' means? I don't have that in my dictionary." She asked humor lace in her tone.

"Ugh fuck it. Where am I right now?" I asked, rubbing my face annoyed.

"My house." Alexis said in a duh tone.

"Oh really I didn't know that." I exclaimed sarcastically, putting my hands up frustrated. "Where exactly is your house located?"

"Philippines."

"Philippines?" I yelled incredulously. "Isn't that in freaking Asia?"

How the hell did I get from London to freaking Asia?

-----------

Boring chapter I know, and you probably have a lot of questions swimming through your mind right now well, why don't you go read more on the next chapters and find out. Yeah?