Ch. 8 - Fangirls

My cousin was your typical 12 year old fangirl.

Screams when their idol tweets, or something.

Who practically has their room with the faces of her idol plastered on the wall.

Who has so many collections of them. Pillow cases, Bed sheets, Stuffs, Necklaces, shirts.

Yes, She's one of those fangirls. And I am afraid of her. Especially when I tease her idols, I swear she'll turn into a hulk.

"Please don't tell me that's harry styles with Lexi!" She cried. Yes, she's crying as in literally cried. I laughed when tears falls down her cheeks non-stop. This was such a funny sight.

"Hi, love." Harry chuckled, waving awkwardly at her.

Then my cousin, Diana started jumping and squealing.

And yes, Diana. Her name is Diana Rose, she thinks one direction's new song from the Midnight memories album Diana is dedicated to her.

She was slapping me on the arm hard while she was listening to that song. Tears were streaming down her cheeks non stop.

She was crying and sobbing telling me that one direction was singing to her.

I told her it was just a coincidence.

But I wished I never said that, because she smacked me on the face.

With her phone.

And my face was literally red.

And my eyes kind of got watery from the contact.

I was not happy about what happened.

I was pissed.

So I took her phone and threw it in the trash can.

Believe it or not. But that happened.

"Oh my gosh! Harry styles is in front of me! The guy who I will be marrying!" She fangirled.

Harry looked at me in horror.

Don't worry, Harry. I'll be here.

to watch you with her while she rapes you.

and to laugh at you the whole time.

This was gonna be a long evening.