"Okay." BTS, Sunsin and Pil Suk were already used to me and knows my strength but Wanna One was still shocked.

"Who was the one who sent me that necklace?" I asked still feeling sorry.

"Me." Jimin sighed.

"Don't worry. I'll get it back. But I can't guarantee I won't hurt her." I looked at Jimin.

"I-it's alright. You don't have to go through all the trouble just to get back a necklace." He rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll make her pay for my own amusement." I smirked.

"Okay...." he walked away. I noticed Yoongi Oppa in the corner picking up the papers.

"I'm so sorry for what she did." I helped him.

"N-no, it's alright." He said.

"Did you write this?" I looked at it.

"Ya." He smiled.

"It's beautiful. It doesn't have a title yet though."

"I was hoping you would help me with that."

"How about Miss Right?" I looked at the lyrics.

"Perfect." He kissed me on the cheek making me blush.

"I wanted you to open this gift later but I guess it's too late for that." He sighed.

"Yoongi Oppa, How would you feel if I... I don't know.... beat someone up severely?" I looked at him.

"Depends, who are you going to beat?"

"The bitch who did this to your present." Thinking about her makes me pissed already.

"I honestly think I would love you even more. Just don't kill her." He got up. We went to the dining table and stuffed ourselves with food.

"Thanks for cooking, Jin Oppa." I smiled at him.

"It is my little sister's birthday after all." He said.

"Saengil chukahamnida, Saengil chukahamnida, Saranghaneun Min Hye, Saengil chukahamnida." They brought out a cake.

"Make a wish noona." JungKook looked at the cake. Tears started to stream down my face as I make my wish.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like the cake?" They asked.

"It's just that... I've never celebrated with my friends and family before." I wiped of my tears.

"We have a present for you." BTS smiled widely. They played a cd and sung.

Isn't this the song Yoongi Oppa gave me as a present? So his plan was to do this? Wow, I'm impressed. We all cheered and clapped after they finished.

"Noona, when are you going to open the presents?" JungKook jumped up and down excitedly.

"Huh? I thought I should open them after the party, in my room." I looked at them.

"We want to see your expression about our gifts."

"Okay..." I took the presents one by one and unwrapped them neatly. One present caught my attention. It was Taehyung's present. All I could think of was what was inside of that tiny box he wrapped for me. At this moment, I was unwrapping Rapmon Oppa's present. It was a box that was light. I open the lid a little and closed it back on.