SIXTEEN

Eleanor groaned tiredly as she blinked her eyes open

Eleanor groaned tiredly as she blinked her eyes open. She glanced around and saw neither Brian nor Dom were in the car. She looked out the windscreen and saw Brian talking to someone on the phone. The brunette opened her door and stepped out, running a hand through her messy short hair.

Brian shoved his phone back into his pocket, turning his head to face Eleanor as she walked up beside him. "Hey, how you feeling?"

"Tired, but I'm okay." Eleanor replied, cracking her neck. "I just can't wait to go home."

Brian smiled at her, it quickly fading as he looked down to the ground. Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows and followed his gaze only to see a trail of blood, leading to the back of the car. Eleanor quickly turned and made her way there, Brian following her.

Dom stood there, staring at the shipment. Eleanor found the wound on his shoulder, dripping with blood. "So, this is what sixty million dollars looks like." Dom spoke.

"Dom, we've got to get you to a doctor." Eleanor pleaded.

Dom looked down to his baby sister as he pointed to the shipment. "We got to find a place to hide this."

"I got a spot." Brian spoke up.

Eleanor kept her head down as Brian pulled up at the FBI impound lot. "Five oh two, wet reckless. I need a forty eight hour hold." Brian held up his badge to the guard.

The guard eyed Dom, before looking into the back. Eleanor turned her head to the opposite window, hiding her face from his view before the guard spoke to Brian. "Out back. Any spot you can find."

Brian drove the car to the back of the lot, parking the car. The three got out of the car and Dom looked to Brian, doubt written all over his face. "You sure about this?"

"Yeah." Brian looked between the two Toretto's. "The last place they'll check is their own impound yard. Trust me."

Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest as she walked between the two, the three starting back the way they came. "You know," Brian spoke up. "I've been thinking. When you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Brian nodded his head. "So, now you owe me a ten second car."

Eleanor laughed quietly as soon as he said that, Dom smirking at him. "Is that right?"

"Yeah."

Dom suddenly walked up to a car near them, sending his good elbow into the window. He unlocked the door and pulled it open. Brian grinned as Dom smirked at him. "Now we're even."