TWO

Eleanor stepped out of Letty's car, men automatically whistling and catcalling at the sight of the pair

Eleanor stepped out of Letty's car, men automatically whistling and catcalling at the sight of the pair. The brunette rolled her eyes and flipped off the group of whistling men. Eleanor turned and offered her younger sister a hand, Mia grasping it in hers as she also got out of Letty's car.

Letty walked over to the two and slung her arms over their shoulders. Letty and Eleanor were extremely close, almost as close as Eleanor and Mia were. Eleanor had met Letty when she was eleven and Letty was fourteen. Letty soon became a big sister to the two Toretto's before she started dating Dom. She taught Eleanor a lot about cars and how to fix them up.

Eleanor smirked to herself as Letty stalked towards her older brother who had his arms around two blonde bimbos. Letty made a cat sound as she approached them, Eleanor and Mia not too far behind her. "I smell," She paused as she sniffed the air. "Skanks. Why don't you girls just pack it up, before I leave tread marks on your face?"

The second oldest Toretto came up by Letty's side and threw her arm around the Latina's shoulders, giving her brother a look. The two girls that were beside Dom quickly nodded their heads, muttering quick replies before scurrying off. "Letty, I was just talking -"

"Yeah, whatever." Letty interrupted Dom with a scowl, grabbing Eleanor's wrist and pulling her away from her brother, Mia following behind her.

Dom sighed, watching them walk off before turning back to the crowd of people. "Okay, Hector."

"Yeah, what's up man?" Hector walked over to him, shaking his hand.

Another racer friend of theirs followed behind Hector. "Yo. What's up?"

"Edwin." Dom greeted him.

"How we doing this tonight?" Edwin questioned as Eleanor crossed her arms over her chest.

"One race. 2g buy in. Winner takes all." Dom stated. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

Another racer that was participating in the race, handed his money over to Hector. "Why Hector?"

Eleanor smirked as she sidestepped next to her brother, leaning in with raised eyebrows. "He's too slow to make away with the money."

The group surrounding them all laughed at her comment, Mia nudging her sister in the back while sporting a massive grin, Dom giving Eleanor a smirk. Hector simply rolled his eyes at the girl, as Dom clapped each of them on the shoulder. "Good luck, guys."

"Hey, wait." Someone yelled out as the group began to disperse. "Hold up." Eleanor turned her head and bit her lip to contain her excited smile as her eyes landed on who had called out to them. It was Brian. She placed her hands on her hips as he pulled out a pink slip from his pocket, clearing his throat. "I don't have any money, but I do have a pink slip to my car."