EPILOGUE

Eleanor let out a deep breath as her eyes trailed over her figure in the floor length mirror, her hands trailing down the sides of the material of her dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Eleanor let out a deep breath as her eyes trailed over her figure in the floor length mirror, her hands trailing down the sides of the material of her dress. She watched in the mirror as her younger sister placed her veil in her hair for her, smiling brightly. Eleanor's lips turned upwards in a soft smile, trying her hardest not to cry as Mia already had tears in her eyes. "Okay, it's time." Mia whispered as she held her sister's shoulders.

"I'm ready." Eleanor nodded.

The two turned towards the door and slowly walked towards it, Eleanor trying not to trip over her dress. Mia linked her arm with Eleanor's as she sniffled. "I can't believe you're getting married."

Eleanor gave her a smile. "I know."

Meanwhile, Brian stood at the end of the aisle, trying his hardest not to show how nervous he was. Finally, the priest came out and asked everyone to stand. Jack had insisted he be the flower girl or well flower boy and he walked out in front of Mia, lining the path with white rose pedals as Mia walked behind him down the aisle as the music started.

Eleanor had only taken a couple of steps out before she was greeted by her brother. He escorted her down the aisle, which seemed much longer than before. He became her strength: without him she would definitely fall. "Are you okay?" Dom asked her quietly.

Her hand tightened around his arm. "Just don't let me fall." She whispered back and he nodded with a chuckle.

All eyes were on her. The guests took pictures, waved at her, smiled - one thing was for sure though... no one made a sound. Up ahead, she saw him. Her future husband, the love of her life, the father of her children, her everything. He stood taller, his shoulders back and his eyes on her. If Eleanor wasn't mistaken, she could have sworn tears filled his eyes. Unlike Brian, Eleanor's nerves kicked in ten fold. The attention felt like too much for her to handle. Good thing she only had ten more steps to go.

At the end of the aisle, Dom hugged her, kissing her forehead. "I'm proud of you, Ellie." He whispered before presenting her to Brian. Dom placed her hand in Brian's and smiled. As a couple, Eleanor and Brian stood in front of the priest. Before he took his place at Brian's side as his best man, Dom patted him on the shoulder.

"You can now be seated." The priest spoke and all the guests took their seats. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Brian O'Conner and Eleanor Toretto in marriage. In the the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. Today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future stretching out before you. The possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders, the task of choosing your values and making real your dreams. Through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people. A love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life."

Eleanor and Brian smiled brightly at each other, tears filling both their eyes as the priest continued. "True marriage is more than simply joining two persons together through the bonds of matrimony. It is also the union of two hearts and the blending of two families. It lives on the love you give each other and never grows old, but also thrives on the joy of each new day. Marriage is, and should be, an expression of love. May you always be able to talk things over, to confide in each other, to laugh with each other, to enjoy life together, and to also share those moments of quiet and peace, when the day is done. May you be blessed with a lifetime of happiness and a home of warmth and understanding."

Mia placed the rings in Jack's hands and he carried them over to his parents. Eleanor smiled softly at her son as they took the rings and Jack ran back over to lean into Mia's legs, wrapping his arms around them.

"Do you Brian O'Conner, take Eleanor Toretto, to be your lawfully wedding wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." Brian said as he slid the ring on Eleanor's finger. "I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are."

Eleanor couldn't help the grin that spread across her face as the world slipped away and it was only the two of them. The priest turned to her. "Do you Eleanor Toretto, take Brian O'Conner, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do." Eleanor said as she slid the ring onto his finger, her hand shaking as she did so. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. Let it be a reminder that I am always by your side and that I will always be a faithful partner to you."

The priest nodded before looking around at the guests. "If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace." As assumed, no one said a word. "And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Los Angeles, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Brian cupped Eleanor's cheeks and leaned in, kissing her softly like he's never done it before. Everyone cheered for them, but Eleanor barely noticed; her full attention rested on Brian as he dipped her back slightly.

The priest spoke once the two pulled back. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you for the first time, Mr and Mrs Brian O'Conner."

wrong | b. o'connerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें