Please don't leave us with him

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~~~

When I started to wake up, Jordan and Dylan were gone. I looked inside the room frantically, searching for Mel. But then calmed down when I saw Mel right beside me. She seemed relaxed, ignoring the blueish, purple, and green bruises all over her face and body, she seemed peaceful sleeping. I smiled softly, but I was still worried about why did Jordan and Dylan leave us alone in this room.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when I heard a bang in the room when I saw what caused it. It was Billy that has opened the door rather harshly. He had a smirk on his face like he has won some sort of prize. And Jordan and Dylan entered the room behind him with saddened faces.

"Guess what fairy boy," he said looking at me and Mel. "You guys get to be with me alone for a couple of days," he said, the sadistic smile evidently being plastered on his face. My eyes widen slightly in fear, and so did Mel's.

"What does he mean we get to be with him alone for a couple of days?! What about Dylan and Jordan." I thought.

I looked in the back of him, just to see Dylan and Jordan looking at the floor in defeat and disappointment. They neglected on meeting my anxious pleading eyes.

"The boss called for both of us, we tried to convince him that only one of us should go, but he refused. We're sorry." Said Jordan, her voice filled with disappointment.

"This was inevitable," Dylan said.

"You guys should be going, you know that the boss lives quite far from here." Said Billy with that disgusting smirk. He pushed Dylan and Jordan out of the room, and most likely out of this place too. Given the time he took out the room.

"No." Was the only sound Mel made from all of this? I looked at her as she looked at me, her eyes were filled with fear, a look I thought was long gone Mel's eyes. She was scared of him, yes, but I bet she's more scared of what he will do to me then to herself.

Dylan and Jordan were the only ones stopping Billy from doing a complete bad injury on me. And truth be told, they don't actually need me for any information. They truly need Mel, not me. I think Jordan told that to him for him to stop causing us some great injuries. But now, nothing was stopping him. And deep down, that scared me a bit.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine," I said trying to calm Mel down a bit. "Remember, Whatever happens to me, isn't truly your fault Mel," I said giving her a reassuring smile She just shook her head as tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"No," she said as she shook her head. Tears dropping from her face to her knees. It saddens me seeing Mel like this, I bet she's feeling so useless right now, as do I.

She stopped talking as we heard the creak of the door. Billy came inside with that smirk of his. He looked at me with hate and merciless eyes, then turned to look at Mel.

"This should be fun. Me and fairy boy will have lots of fun," he said as he approached Mel. "But first, we need her to be as far away as possible." He said as he untied Mel and carried hero over his shoulders, her bottom half on his chest and her upper half on his back. Mel struggled from his tight hold, but I knew she couldn't escape from him.

We are both weak and exhausted since we have been here, we are barely fed and given water, we can't sleep. So it's only clear for both of us to be weak at the moment. But even so, she struggled to break free from him. And I could only watch her struggle and fight.

"Mel!!" I cried at the top of my lungs as he walked away with her. As I thought he was going to keep walking away with her, he turned from his walk and came up to me. He glared at me and I felt fear from the first time in a while.