family tree

Reporter: Hello, are you Cory from the "NewScapeCrew"

Cory: Uh... yes? *On the lawn, trying to grab the news(capepro)aper.

Reporter: Great! Do you mind answering a few questions for me??

Cory: actually, i'm a little busy-

Reporter: fantastic let's begin! *pushes him into a seat that just appeared*

Cory: wherethehelldidthischaircomefrom??---

Reporter: Okay first things first! I've been told that your crew has a family of some sorts, some dating some 'adopted?' Please explain.

Cory:

Cory: *gets out a heckking white board, pie chart, chalk board, etc.* nOWYOU'RESPEAKINGMYLANGUAGE-

._._._._._.

Ashlie is the mom, while Uni and Jon are her older brothers.

Nick is Ashlie's boyfriend/husband in a way, (since the jokes they make about being the mom and dad in vids). He's the kind of step dad who trys really hard to bond with the children, but it usually ends up him getting insulted and called harsh names. Along with threats like, "hurt my smol mom and I hurt you *holding knife*"

Tommy is the oldest son, who wasn't adopted or born, he just showed up and Ashlie continues to call him her idiot son.

Cory and Dory were adopted, Cory being an older brother to Dory. (Cory is second oldest) (Dory is Third oldest)

Dawn is the fourth oldest/youngest, and probably the most sane one in his 'family'.

Uni and Jon both play the roll of the overprotective brother's, and are basically Ashlie's body guards.