.:Sexual Thoughts:.

Mulai dari awal

"How the fuck you got in here? My door was lock." I told him. He stood up and retied his robe.

"I unlocked it and I want to speak to you. Rodger family dropped the case and actually his parents gave an apology to your mom at the courtcase this morning...well thats what she told me on the phone and she got 500K for repairs and the rebuilding of the clinic." He explained and I smiled and said, "Thats good, but why are you in my room."

"Look, I know you hate me. I was a bad man back then and I am sorry for all I did—.."

"Robert, you wasnt sorry throwing me in that hot tub of water...you wasnt sorry when you pinned me down by my neck and took advantage of me...and you arent sorry now. You know she is weak minded and you have find your way back in her life..NOT MINE. And for the record if you ever try or attempt to touch me again in anyway. From a hug to sticking that perverted dick in me...it will be your last day on earth." I told him as I stood up and pointed to my room door.

"Now get the fuck out of my room." I snapped. He licked his lips and walked out of my room and I ran behind him and slammed my door and relocked it. I took a deep breath and wanted to talk to Dandy. I grabbed my phone and as I called him...he started calling me. I answered and be said, "You wanna go to breakfast?"

"Where? Im on the way." I quickly told him.

About 45 minutes I pulled into Ginx. I hopped out and ran into the restaurant. I spotted Dandy and walked down the place and sat in the booth. He stared at me and he seen my face.

"Did he touch you? Ill break his fucking—."

"No. He didnt. He say he changed but I dont believe him and I laid out the rules. If he was to touch me..you would see me behind bars." I told him and he took a deep breath. He tied his hair back in a perfect ponytail and exhaled, "So you going to the Parade today?"

"Yeah. With My Mom since Benji will be with his teammm." I said before rolling my eyes.

"You should be happy for him. He actually isnt bad." He told me. I smiled and replied, "Well can we celebrate the bullet we dodge. Rodger parents dropped the lawsuit. I still think him dropping out of High School was a bit much."

"Same. You was a senior. Like really? Community College work just find." Dandy replied. We both smiled at eachother suddenly a menu slapped down on the table.

"I forgive you and you end up right back with this whore—."

"Landra I can explain." He hopped up and said. I crossed my arm as they spatted and just slid up and started leaving. I heard him call out towards me but I didnt even care. He is good, I tell you. How do dudes feel to make a girl feels special or important knowing he sticking his dick in other girls. Its the biggest fraud shit I know. And I will never be back in his arms.

Benji

"Cequis, you arent driving that damn car. We have drivers. We would be in the backseat sitting on top of this part." I told him as he sat in the driving seat of one of the convertibles. He laughed as he hopped out. We was the first two here for the team. I tried to wait on Travis but he came back super late from him run and then was taking an hour shower.

"Sooo when the last time you been down at the woodlands?" He asked. I looked around and stated, "Yesterday til early this morning. I blew so many loads. It aint even funny."

He laughed, "Damn, My dick jumping just thinking about it. And have you done that thing?" I looked at him confused and said, "Seen Travis naked in the shower."