NAPA: NEW CLASS

Famous Social Media Twins, Alfie and Bryce Cameron, lives are uprooted when their mom returns home from a trip to Paris where she tells them she met this business man who knocked her socks off. They were even more shocked when she showed a ring on her finger that they were now engaged. If a man had the power to get a yes from a 3 week trip he gots to have the sauce. Their mother wasnt some sort of golddigger. They were comfortable. No she didnt have an amazing profession, she only have a makeup line and is the ex-wife of a now retired football player--so the divorce settlement and child support keeps them afloat time 3. Plus, the boys fanbase and sponsorships have them even racking in close to 500K a year, solely for themselves.

Anywho she dropped this bomb on them at the ripe age of 17 and told them enjoy their last summer in Atlanta because they were moving to the black excellence capital in Florida, Napa. They were confused and was waiting for this to be a prank like the many they did on her in the last 3 years however the "for sale" sign in their lawn made it all too real. The brochure for Alton Academy made it damn near tangible and the moving trucks that showed up mid-August made it all concrete.

Alfie And Bryce were confused how was they about to move into a home with a man they never met and a future step-brother they never knew. They knew since their dad left them ten years ago that she was pining for love but this all seemed rushed but what could they do...they had no choice. They had to pack up their lives and head to what they think is a quiet boring town of rich black people like themselves...however, they get a crash course immediately into Napa Society not even 2 hours after crossing the town line.

"Napa is no stranger to Drama"

FALL 2022