Star

you've helped me heal,
even if you don't know it,
you make me actually feel,
and I know I don't show it.

you'd never leave my side,
that's what you promised,
even if i run and hide,
i wanna believe you're honest.

i hope i never let you down,
i hope we never drift apart,
even when i leave this town,
you'll forever stay in my heart.

you're my favourite person,
you're my best friend,
you make life worth living,
i never want this to end.

I'll be here if you need me,
I'll be here if you don't,
I would drown in a sea,
just so you won't.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

also this was too long to post on my mb, so,

dear best friend,
i know we haven't known each other for long but it feels like i've known you my whole life. everything with you feels so perfect, everything with you feels so right. you make me laugh when i feel like crying, you make me smile when i feel like dying. you make me feel less alone, i know i can call you whenever and listen to piano pieces and sing songs together. i know i can hit you up whenever and you would be there. sometimes i wonder how someone so perfect says i'm their favourite person, i always feel like you deserve better, although you reassure me otherwise. every moment with you feels like a dream, how you intertwine our fingers whenever you hold my hand, how you look at me and tell me that i'm beautiful, how you smile when you hear my voice or when i run my fingers through your hair. i love everything about you, i love how you make stupid jokes and laugh at them, i love how you chew on your hair whenever you're nervous, i love how you hold me tight when we hug, how you smell, your voice, everything, i love it all. i love us, i love how we make stupid bets, i love our inside jokes, i mean might as well write a dictionary since inside jokes is how we communicate, i love how we can call at 3 am on a Friday night or 12 pm on a Sunday and it would still feel the same. i love how we randomly race, i love how you purposely lose so i can win, i love how my call log is your name. you gave me your hair tie when we saw each other yesterday, we hadn't seen each other in two weeks, it felt like forever. weirdly enough, having it around my wrist makes me feel safe, it constantly reminds me that i have you. i have someone who's able to bring me out of my darkest mindset and make me feel complete again. for you, i will forever be grateful. at some point yesterday we had to say goodbye, those last 20 minutes we just sat there in our "#2 spot" (we have like what now? 4?5?) we sat there, fingers intertwined, singing along to songs from our playlist. we're too much lol i'm literally gonna see you again tomorrow but goodbyes always suck. i miss you so much already.
ps. you owe me a hoodie
much love,
me