Graduation

Waking up this morning, I felt very weak, extremely sore and nauseated. As I up I ran to the bathroom heaving my guts out. Vomit was all over the floor and over me and even on the toilet seat. I opened the medicine cabinet and took my "puke pills" then I hopped in the shower and washed my stringy hair. I cleaned my skin and dried myself up and then I called my mum into clean the mess as I felt dizzy. I laid down in my dark room and decided to get dressed. Today I chose a navy blue, knee length wavy skirt and a white button up t-short and a grey sweater. I was loosing weight rapidly and you could tell that I was sick. I hated that. After I got dressed and styled my hair I was ready to leave. I got to school and I sat down with the other students and waited for the ceremony to start. After all the names were called it was my turn to do a speech. "Hi everyone, my name is Gemini and most of you have bullied me for the past 5 years but I'm moving on and I want to wish you all the best for your future. Thank you for making me who I am. Also I would like to thank all the amazing teachers who taught me the life skills that are important to some but... are not to me because class of 2017 this will be the last time you will ever see me because I am dying. Thank you." I walked down the stairs with tears streaming down my face. I walked slowly straight to Pete where I hugged him and felt everything go black.

I woke up in my comfy bed, Surrounded by my family and I took Petes hand in mine, " what happened to me?" I asked in a weak and worried voice. "Babe, you passed out after you graduated." Replied Peter. Nodding I sat up. " can I have a glass of water please." Nodding my birth mother got up and went into the kitchen, just before Pete spoke to the group. "Can I talk to her about the surprise?" Nodding everyone left the room. "Babes... I have a surprise."