WELCOME

Welcome, souls.

Come and stay, leave the reality away.

***

Deep in the dark,
Far from the reach of light,
Don't be scared of the bark,
Wailing from the haunting night.

***

Welcome to the 2nd draft of this book! This book will be the prequel in Dictionnaire Illuminae series

Copyrighted, Isya, 2019
This book is a work of fiction and does not aim to harm any religious beliefs or living people. Any relation/resemblance is purely coincidental. All statements, descriptions, information and material of any other kind contained herein are included for entertainment purposes only and one should not be relied on for accuracy.

If there's any new reader here who's had just stumbled upon this humble book. I'll humbly let you know, the 1.5 draft was finished written in 2020 by the young, immature me (no that I'm saying I'm particularly wiser now, by no mean, I still have a lot to improve in writing) so, now, I've returned to do justice to this story and re-writing it.

The update will be slow.

***

What can you expect from the new Empyrean?

— I'm planning to trim down the story but I will have the leftover chapters to use, so we'll see about that. Also, the major changes are I will change our MC names (*sniffs into handkerchief* I'll miss the name Valentino) to what name? You'll see for yourself. Muahahha

— Also, the story will be split into three parts with different POVs. Exciting isn't it? Me excited!

— The characters’ personality and characterization also will be changed to match in Noctifer.

— Other than that, I don't think there'll be any more. But, read it for yourself guys!

— Beautiful cover and gif banner by -wanderes
Check out her cover shop! She's so talented!

Updates will start next week! And, ignore the comments because they will be different and referring to old chapters!

Also, before I signing off, here's a relatable meme for you all readers!

ENJOY!

ENJOY!