Comfort

Before I start, did you guys listened to love whisper? LIKE OMG it was so GOOD and they were SO CUTE in that!!!!!!!!!

OKay I know I am a bit late, idc.

Now let's proceed with this trashy fic

----------------------------------

I AM A STUPID!!" he finally bellowed.

The younger flinched at the sudden outburst.  He pursed his mouth in a straight line, only capable to rub his back in a circular motion. The fetus doesn't know what to do. Usually, the members were there when they are venting their angers. Jin would act like a mother, bribing with things they always liked, hoseok would live the atmosphere up, if it's taehyung, he would be at most 4D of himself, showing off his weird talent to make the one who's down back smiling again. Whilst Namjoon would always give motivational quotes, and yoongi often give hurtful yet somehow relieving words. Jimin? He used to be giving warm jamless smile, comforting words... Well before that fight broke out. And there's jungkook who would watch everything in silent, sometimes helping the members in anyway he could. He may seems golden, he could solve physical problems like eating a chicken, but he's a dense when it comes to heart kind of problem. So now without the members around and facing such kind of trouble, he's a complete fetus.

He was totally lost in his own thoughts : on what to do when abruptly, taehyung stood up and as fast as lightning, he is already standing in front of the mirror. His red eyes like a beast, hawking at his own reflection. Jungkook was getting more concerned. His mind urging his body to storm out of the room and calling out jin down at the kitchen or towards the mini studio where namjoon, yoongi and hoseok most likely at which is a few rooms apart from theirs'. But even if their distance is a second apart, that just doesn't seems like a perfect idea to be done at the current state. Jungkook was panicking on the inside, either to just watch or comfort him. As if he choose the latter, what's gonna he say to the older?

To conclude, Jungkook's mind is a mess.

"This is why I don't wanna fall in love" he grimaced, eyes fixated on Taehyung. "love is so complicated" his heart shouted, blaming the word for what's happening before him.

Tae closed his eyes after long contemplating in front of the mirror. He took a deep breath turning just his head, looking back at jungkook, looking slightly calmer and somehow worried.

"Sorry" he curved his lips upwards just enough for the younger to see that it is a smile.

"For what hyung?" Jungkook sighed, dumb-founded.

"You doesn't know what to do right?" Taehyung smirked, his voice still hinted with anger but it seems he is holding it back.

Jungkook looked down. Taehyung knew it.

"Once again, I did something without caring about people around me" taehyung laughed, his voice sent chills down the younger's. Cold. It was so cold.

"DAMN IT" Taehyung punched down the dressing table, looking down on his fists.

Jungkook think. What would the members do at this moment? Jimin. He is the closest to taehyung before. He knew the best what to do. Jungkook tries to think in Jimin's perspective. What would he do?

"Hyung , that is so not true." jungkook flashed a concerned look." You did stop before you bursted even worse to me right? That means you still care." His tone sounded so soft , it reminded tae about a certain someone.

" Everyone have their own way to express what they feel towards something.  Plus, I don't think you got angry for no reason. So, even if you hurt me or something,  I won't care. Thus, I hope you remember, that I am always here for you. Even if I could be quite useless if it comes to this kind of thing" Jungkook scratched his neck, beaming a warm smile at his hyung. He is bad- so bad in coming with warm words. He could feel his words just now was so messed up. But duh, that's not his speciality, so don't blame him.