Chapter 12

(Sadly I'm going to be making this my last chapter of this book:( I'm sorry everyone who actually liked my trash)

At least we're going to be out of school when we get married. "Mom why did you change the date? Its not just because we've developed feelings for each other is it?" Lucy asked her mom.

"Well we figured that it would be more beneficial for each of our companies if we got you two married quicker." Lucy's mom replied. Of course it is. I swear parents don't actually think about their children. They didn't when they first planned this wedding.

"Is everything planned already for the wedding?" I asked. All of the parents shook their heads yes. This means they just need to get me a suit and Lucy a dress. I was hoping that they would of needed to plan a few more things that would push the wedding a little bit father.

"We're going to get you two your outfits next weekend. We won't take you two out of class for this." The parents stated. Why do they keep on talking about this topic? Lucy and I nodded and left the room. Pretty sure we don't want to get married.

I headed to my room to be followed by my little sister and Luce. Wendy was pulling Lucy by her hand to make sure she would follow. I wonder why Wendy is doing that?

We all got into my room and took a seat. Lucy and Wendy sat on my couch while I laid down on my bed letting out a sigh.

"Natsu, do you actually like me?" Lucy asked out of the blue. I could see Wendy smile when Lucy asked that. I sat up and looked at her confused. "I already confessed and you still need to ask at your crush, wich is me, right?"

"I do like you Lucy. But when I ask you out I don't want to do it in front of all of them on our walk home," I said. I hope this can answer her questions. "And yes you're my crush Luce. I wouldn't give you nicknames unless I liked you or I had a weird relationship with you."

Lucy's face showed a look of relief. She sat back on my couch and tyen smiled. Wendy is still smiling. I bet she had something to do with this.

"Well it looks like my work is done!" Wendy said as she left my room. Lucy and I looked at my door and then went running after her.

"What do you mean your work is done?" Lucy and I asked. Wendy just smiled and continued to walk to her room. Luce and I looked at each other confused. I was so confused and didn't understand any of this. After a few minutes Lucy looked like she finally understood what Wendy ment.

Lucy walked into Wendy's room. Wendy just looked at Lucy and smiled like she's done nothing. I followed to see what Lucy was going to do.

"Wendy did your work mean that Natsu and I would end up having to confess?" Lucy asked. Wendy just smiled and shook her head.

"It was! Wich means your wedding will be a success!" Wendy sung. This girl. Lucy left her room.

"At least when I get married I'm not going to hate the man I'm getting married to. I'm getting married to a boy who is always confused and that I love," Lucy said while smiling and looking directly at me.

"I'm not always confused. And did you just say you loved me? People who are dating say that," I smirked. Lucy smiled as she kissed me causing me to turn the color of my hair. After a few minutes she pulled away from me.

"Natsu, will you go out with me?" Lucy asked blushing.

"Yes I will. Now for the marriage do you think we'll actually be a happy couple?"

"Well by the looks of how we were kissing and I said I loved before we were dating, yes I do think this marriage will be a happy couple," Lucy laughed. She took my hand and took me back to my room. "Can we not tell our parents that we're dating until the wedding?"

"I like that idea. They won't be surprised, but they'll want to know when we started dating," I replied. Lucy smiled and nodded her head. I took her by the hand and out of my house. "Lucy I'm going to take you on a date. Let's have at least an official date before we get married!"

Two weeks later.
Today is the wedding. I'm super scared, honestly. Just two weeks ago Luce and I started dating because our parents introduced us to each other for this wedding. Before we were dating, we didn't even think we would like each other.

"Natsu hurry up! You need to get out their soon!" Wendy yelled threw the door of my dressing room. I wiped my hands on my slacks to make them  not very sweaty. I was so scared that I was sweating a bit. I walked out of my dressing room and then to where the priest was standing.

Just moments later I could here music playing. This means Lucy is coming out. As soon as I saw her I couldn't help but cry a little. The girl I like for a week or two, then fell heads over heels for the past few weeks is walking down an aisle to get married to me.

Lucy was wearing a beautiful white dress that barely touched the ground. It didn't have very many details, but she made it have a lot of details. She looked like an angel wearing it.

The priest started saying things and then Lucy and I said our vowels.

"Now Natsu Dragneel, do you take Lucy Hearfilia as your wife?"

"I do!" I said while smiling.

"Lucy Hearfilia, do you take Natsu Dragneel as your husband?"

"I do!" Lucy said with a small snile.

"Now you can kiss the bride," I pulled back Lucy's vail and kissed her. I could hear cheers from behind us by friends and family. After we pulled about I could see all of our friends crying and that Lucy did cry a bit like me.

"Natsu I love you so much for only knowing you for a few months," Lucy said as she hugged my and cried.

"I can say the same Luce," I said hugging her back.

All right! What did you guys think about my trash that is called a fan fiction? I liked writing it, but I didn't like not putting any death in here because I normally have death in my books. I'm also sorry I didn't have that many chapters. I've been really busy and its easier for me to just make this story short.