Chapter 10

"You can sleep on my bed while I sleep on my couch," I said to Lucy as we got to my house. I crossed my fingers to hope no one is up while I opened my front door. As soon as I opened the door I saw a small blue haired girl.

"Natsu why are coming home late?" Wendy was at the front door sitting on the staircase. She saw Lucy standing behind me, "And why is Lucy with you?"

She got up with a curious look and walked over to us. She inspected us for some reason and then looked disappointed. "Another party with Levy?"

"Yeah. Now we should head to be bed and get some sleep. Mom and Dad are probably going to wake up if we don't," I said to Wendy as I brought Lucy with me up to my room. Wensy followed us up too.

"You do know the party thing our parents and Lucy's parents planned is tomorrow?" Wendy asked. Fuck I totally forgot. That's not good.

"I forgot about that!" Lucy and I said in unison. This isn't good. Lucy came over tonight and doesn't have any good looking clothes for tomorrow and I don't have outfit planned for tomorrow.

"Don't worry you two. Mom has an outfit for Lucy already and Natsu I chose one out for you while you were gone. Now you should tell me how the party went. If you tell me I won't tell them Lucy slept in your room," Wendy smirked. Well I guess I should tell her what happened. Mom and Dad will ask too many questions and way too personal ones.

"Well we did most of the norm besides I have to ask out someone and Lucy confessed on who she liked," I said. Wendy's eyes grew huge when she heard the last part. She instantly asked about that. I shook my head refusing.

"Come on! Please tell me who Lucy likes and who you have ask out!" Wendy pleaded.

"You asked what happened and I simply replied with what happened. You shall get your answers on Monday while all of us are walking home," I said disappointing Wendy. She just sighed and left my room. When she left I went to my dresser and got out a pair of basketball shorts and an old T-shirt of mine that doesn't fit me. I gave them to Lucy so she could change into them.

"Thank you Natsu," Lucy said as she took them and went to the nearest bathroom to change. While she changed I got into a pair of sweats and a different T-shirt. Lucy came back into my room and sat on my bed. She looked really tired.

I walked to my light switch and turned off the light. "Good night Luce," I said on my way to my couch. She said good night back and then I passed out.

Time skip to the morning
"Lucy, Natsu get up!" Wendy yelled from my door way. I sat up and groaned from being awaken from my nice sleep. "Better wake up and get ready soom before the parents do so they ask questions. Lucy your clothes are in my room. Come with me to get them. Natsu yours are in your bathroom."

Lucy got out of my bed and yawned as she shook her head and followed Wendy to her room. I got off my coach and into my bathroom. Today is going to be long at the thing our parents planned. We're both tired and had an interesting party yesterday.

Alright everyone I have announcement to make! This story is probably going to end within next few chapters, sadly. I had fun writing it but I'm having to end this sooner then planned because of my JiKook fan fiction! If you guys love BTS and that ship please go check out that story. ~Freckles223344