Chapter 6

(A/n you guys should really check out this band. They're name is Waterparks and they are great)

"Wait a minute. You guys have already planned our wedding date? Have you guys also planned our wedding also?" Lucy asked with confusion and concern. I wonder what's with her concerned tone?

"We have it all planned. Now I know you two just met and all but the date is planned for July 18th, a little bit after Lucy's birthday. It will be during the summer so none of your friends will know and it won't interfere with school. Also both of you two will be adults by then." My dad explained.

That means our wedding is only about three months away! School ends June 28th and we have a little less than three months of school left. Hopefully Lucy likes me a little by then. This will be weird if she doesn't like me..... because I kind of like her.

"We still don't know much about ourselves. Also do you not see were still no where near ready for a wedding! Just thinking about getting married has been stressing me out!" I said. Hopefully this can move the date.

"That's why at our next fundraiser we do, we're doing it together and you two are going to make tge drinks for the people together. Take that time to get to know each other." Lucy's mom said. Okay who said I could help with anything that people can consume? Also its like my parents didn't even acknowledge that I finally said I was stressed out.

"Don't worry Natsu. We know you can't cook or make anything so you'll just be doing the display things." My dad said.

"I still think this is all nonsense." I said under my breathe. "Also did you not even hear me wgen I said I getting stressed out that is why I haven't been talking to you guys and going to practice everyday." And with that I left the room. I honestly didn't want to deal with this wedding thing anymore..... even if I might of developed a crush on Luce.

"Natsu do-"

"Don't worry about him. He just needs to clear his thoughts." I heard my mom say interrupting Lucy.

Lucy's point of view

"Well who will?!" I asked kind of yelling. Honestly I know he's uncomfortable with what our parents are going to make us do and I don't dee any of them trying to make this any better.

"All I see is that you guys are just planning on expanding the companies and not seeing if your own children are okay with it! Mom, Dad, have you not seen that its been completely stressing me out so bad that I have to stay after school for some of my classes just to understand what I have to be doing? I don't think you have. And poor Natsu. You two aren't alone in this." I looked at the Dragneels. "He's stopped talking to his friends and isn't even playing sports as much now because of this Mr. And Mrs. Dragneel. Now I will be taking a leave. I don't even want to be apart of this wedding." I said as I left Natsu's house and into my car. I needed to get out of here.

Natsu's point of view

I was nervous about all this earlier, but honestly this whole wedding thing is so stressful! My parents just planned mine and Lucy's lives with Lucy's parents, without our consent! Which makes me mad because I have to practically make Luce fall in love with me and then push school aside.

"Hey Natsu, its Wendy. Can I come in? I know this whole wedding thing isn't helping your mental state at all." Wendy said as she knocked on my door. At least she knows that I can't handle this anymore.

"Yes you can! It might be good if I talk to someone about all of this" I replied while walking over to my door to let her in. I have a feeling that tonight is going to be long.

"Do you want me to get snacks? I have a feeling well probably me turning on YouTube and talking all night?" Wendy smirked. I nodded yes and she went down stairs to get some things. When she came back up. Thank God its a Friday

"Let me see.... Let's start at the beginning when I first got told about this wedding."

Finally did something from Lucy's point of view to show some things from what she has been thinking and Natsu has finally let the stress he's been holding back out. ~Freckles223344