Chapter 5

It had been weeks since the car accident, and Becky's condition was not any better. Seth was cleared to leave the hospital, but he never left Becky's side. Sasha was forced back into action and won the Women's Championship from Charlotte, who won it back but lost it to Bayley. AJ was put into a feud with Baron Corbin on SmackDown Live. None of them were ready for what was about to happen.

Seth Rollins: He sat in the chair beside her bed, playing with her faded orange hair

Seth Rollins:
He sat in the chair beside her bed, playing with her faded orange hair. He had made sure to brush it every single day so when she woke up, it wouldn't be a matted mess.
"Hey, Colby." Seth looks up to see Becky's nurse walk in.
"How is she today?"
"Nothing new." The nurse gives a small frown before checking Becky's vitals.
"Her vitals seem to be okay." The nurse jots some notes down before looking at Colby.
"Everything will be okay, and that she'll wake up soon."
Colby looks at the nurse, "isn't it against regulations to give hope to a patient's family when - at any given moment, they could die? Can't you get sued for that?" The nurse stands there, shock on her face. She turns and walks out of the room.

Sasha Banks:
Sasha sat backstage with Bayley and Alicia. She noticed Alexa and Nia standing in the corner.
"So, you have a match against Alexa tonight." Sasha nods. She straightens out her gear before getting to her feet. She walks towards Alexa, smiling at Mickie as she passes.
"You may not want to start anything with Bliss, Boss. She's in a mood." Sasha shakes off Mickie's warning and heads straight to the duo. Alexa and Nia turn to face Sasha, an annoyed look on Nia's face.
"Can I help you?" Alexa sneers. Sasha glances back at Bayley, sighing, before turning back to Alexa.
"You're Becky's friend, right?" Alexa immediately loses the sneer, a somber look on her face.
"Yeah, why?" Sasha motions for Alexa to follow her. 
Sasha and Alexa walk out of the room, heading towards a more secluded area. 
"What's up, Boss? What's wrong with Becky?" Sasha turns to Alexa, biting her bottom lip as she avoids Bliss' eyes. 
"I was told she might not make it." A strangled gasp forces Sasha to look at Alexa. Alexa stood there, not breathing with tears streaming down her face. Sasha pulls Alexa close to her and the smaller woman begins crying into Sasha's shoulder. 

AJ Styles:
AJ was standing in the middle of the ring with Baron, a look of disgust on the Phenomenal One's face. 
"You think you can come out here and challenge me?" The lone wolf sneers. AJ nods. "I have bad news for you, Styles. There is no way in hell that y--" A buzzing sound interrupts Baron, and the two Superstars look towards the ramp. 
Stephanie and Shane appear on the Titantron, looking very serious. 
"Excuse the interruption but.." Stephanie's voice breaks and she looks at Shane, expecting him to finish the announcement. 
"Right...uhh," Shane stumbles with his words, "we have the unfortunate responsibility to share with you all that..." AJ notices a tear run down Shane's face and he falls to his knees. 
"No." AJ mumbles. Baron looks over at AJ, a somber look on his face. 
"We are here to announce that Rebecca Quin, formerly known as Becky Lynch..." A sob escapes AJ. He feels an arm wrap around his shoulder and he recognizes the tan. 
"Becky Lynch passed away an hour ago in the hospital from brain trauma." Shane struggles to speak. AJ bows his head, tears staining the mat below him. 
"I am so sorry." The voice whispers in his ear. AJ leans into the arms of the woman who had been there for him: Sasha Banks. 
He looks up at her face to see streaks in her makeup and puffy red eyes. Her bottom lip quivered as she fought back the tears. 
"Let's go see Seth." 

Seth Rollins:
Seth stood in the doorway of Becky's room. He felt numb. 
They had taken Becky to the operating room the moment her vitals went whack. They came back to him an hour later and told him she didn't make it. 
He was forced to make the call to their boss and break the news. 
"Hey." A soft voice speaks from behind him. Seth turns to see Sasha and AJ standing there. 
"Hey." He says back. Sasha closes the space between them and wraps her arms around his waist. He freezes for a moment before wrapping his arms around her. 
"I'm so sorry, Seth." She mumbles into his chest. He just pulls her closer and buries his face in her hair. He let out a sob, and then the tears poured down his face. 
He lost his soulmate.
Forever.