Chapter 3

Sasha Banks:

Sasha paced back and forth in the waiting room of the hospital. Becky wasn't making any progress.
"Boss, sit down. You look like you're gonna collapse any minute." Sasha looks over at AJ before sighing. AJ moves to sit beside her and he places a hand on her back. "She's gonna be fine."
"Have you seen her yet?" Sasha looks up at him; he shakes his head. "She's broken, AJ. She's--" a loud beeping sound exits one of the rooms and a handful of doctors rush towards one of the rooms.
Sasha and AJ get up and head towards the room that held Becky's broken body but Sasha stops immediately.
"Oh my god." She whispers.

Chris Jericho:

Chris was rooming with Kevin, Dean, and Roman as they awaited the news about Becky and Seth.
A loud ringing sound jolts Chris from his thinking and he reaches for his phone.
"Hello?"
"Chris? It's Sasha."
"Hey Boss, what's up?"
"There's an update on Becky."
"What about Seth?" There was silence on the other end. "Sasha?"
"Seth is umm...he's--"
"Don't tell him." A muffled voice in the background says.
"Sasha, who's that?"
"AJ."
"What's wrong with Seth?"
"It's better if I tell you in person." She mumbles.
"And Becky?"
"Becky's condition is worsening. They've also found more cancer cells in her lungs." Sasha's voice breaks.

Sasha Banks:

"Why couldn't I have just told him?" Sasha turns to AJ. "Don't you think he needs to know too?"
"You know damn well that Chris couldn't keep his trap closed if he tried!" AJ snaps.
"Apparently you don't know him like I do then!"
"I know him better than you do, Banks! I was his best friend for a long time. I knew him a hell of a lot longer than you did. He's not one to keep secrets!"
"He's changed."
"You don't know that!" AJ yells. Sasha looks into his blue eyes and sees anger and resentment.
"What did he do to you that was so bad?"
"He told some people a few things that I had told him out of trust." AJ looks down, "things that I'm not proud of. He told them and it lessened my chances of getting into this company earlier. I can't - I won't trust him with Seth and Becky." Sasha watches at AJ stands up and he begins pacing.
"Vince and Stephanie are gonna have to know."
"How do you tell them that two of their best Superstars are--"
"Don't finish that sentence." Sasha cuts AJ off. "Don't."
"It's the truth!" He snaps. "Becky and Seth are dying and there's not a damn thing we can do about it!"