Chapter 2 - Accident

Becky:
Becky sits next to AJ as AJ drives to Becky's hotel. AJ glances over at Becky to see the tear stains on her cheeks.
"Becky, I hate seeing you cry." He whispers. He could hear Becky sniffle slightly and he watches as her hand wipes away the fresh tears streaming down her cheeks.
"I thought he liked me. Everyone told me he did."
"He does, Rebecca." Becky looks at AJ, shocked. He was the last person she believed would tell her that Seth liked her. "He's a guy. He sometimes lets his dick do the thinking. He's like me sometimes." AJ mutters, staring at the road ahead of him.
"Yeah, well, at least you don't do it most of the time."
"Trust me, Becky, I want to but I hold back because I value the friendship and I don't want to ruin something so precious." AJ could feel tears well up in his own eyes as he avoids Becky's stare.
"What do you mean?" AJ keeps silent as Becky turns to face him. "Allen?" AJ glances at Becky, noticing the way her jaw was more square than the other divas, and when she smiled, it lit up a room. When she was in the ring with the spotlight on her, her orange flashed like fire. He noticed the way her eyes would beam if she was happy, or state intently if she was serious. He couldn't get enough of her Irish accent.
Becky turns just in time to see a flash of lights and a scream exits her mouth. AJ looks at the road and he veers to the left, not moving quick enough to dodge the oncoming car.
And then the world goes black.

Seth:
He pulls up into the intersection. He noticed a car was moving in front of him and he attempts to slam on the brakes but when his foot touches the floor, he realizes he had no brakes.
"Oh my god." He whispers when he recognizes the orange hair and then his vision blurs when his car crashes into Becky's. Seth's head bounces off the steering wheel and his world darkens.

Chris:
"Chris!" Chris turns to see a panicked Sasha Banks running towards him.
"What's wrong, boss?"
"Becky, AJ, and Seth got into a car accident. It's pretty bad." Chris gives Sasha a confused look as they begin walking towards Stephanie and Hunter's office.
"What do you mean?"
"AJ and Becky were in one vehicle, Seth was in the other."
"Seth hit Becky and AJ?"
"We don't know the full details yet...but Becky's in critical condition. AJ is only scratched and Seth is unconscious, they don't have anything for his condition yet." Sasha stops and turns to Chris, "did you know about Becky's condition?"
"Condition?"
"She has cancer."