Chapter 4

Monday Night RAW

Sasha Banks:

Sasha and AJ sat in the cafeteria, not touching their food, and not looking at each other.
AJ was still extremely sore from the accident but he had priorities he had to uphold - like providing for his children.
Sasha was supposed to be "out of action" with a "back injury". She was glad she wasn't forced to continue the rivalry with Charlotte until later on.
"Mercedes!" Sasha and AJ look up in unison. Charlotte Flair had walked through the door with Luke and Karl by her side. "Hey, where's Becky?"
Sasha twitches slightly and she could feel AJ put his hand on her thigh and she tries to contain herself.
"She's in the hospital. Where she has been for the past week." Sasha growls out the last word.
"Woah, still? It was just a small car accident. I would've been wrestling by now."
"It wasn't a small car accident, Ashley. If it was, Seth wouldn't still be in the hospital as well."
"Seth's still in the hospital?"
"Yes." AJ snaps, "can you leave now?" Charlotte gasps slightly.
"Excuse me?"
"Calm down Vickie Guerrero. Oh wait...she's a hell of a lot better than you could ever dream of being." AJ snarls. Karl and Luke exchange a look before pulling Charlotte back.
"Stephanie McMahon will hear of this." Charlotte warns.
"Can't wait." AJ retorts.

Dean Ambrose:

Dean, Roman, Kevin, and Chris sat in the ring, waiting for the show to start.
"Jon!" A loud, angry voice yells and Dean looks up to see Sasha speed walking towards the ring.
"Mer, what's up?"
"Can you put a leash on your friends little toy please?"
"Umm...what?"
"Put a leash on Ashley Fleihr before I put her out of her misery." Sasha snaps. Dean glances at Roman before rolling out of the ring and pulling Sasha to the side.
"What happened?"
"She walked into catering like some fucking princess and immediately asked where Becky was! So, I told her and she had the audacity to say that the car accident Becky, Seth, and AJ were in was a 'small car accident' and that if she were in that car accident, she 'would've been wrestling already'!" Dean could feel a hint of anger boil inside him and he glances back at Roman; who was too busy chatting with Kevin and Chris to notice Sasha or Dean.
"I'll deal with Charlotte, Mer."
"Good, because if you don't, you won't like what I do to her." Sasha spins around and walks off in the other direction.
Dean slides into the ring and he sits back down in his corner.
"What was that about?" Roman questions.
"None of your business." Dean mutters.