Naruto

The title of each chapter/will tell what fandom the story/prompt takes place in. If anyone wants any of these to continue or to use the concept, the please message/comment you're name and what you will name the story, because I love reading and I'd want to know how you'd continue and/or finish the story 😁. I'm positive that I'd never be able to actually  finish these after the first chapter if I were try to make each idea into it's own story,so adoption is probably the only way a story would continue. Ja ne!

Of Inuzuka and Nara: An Unlikely Combination
She is the daughter of a Inuzuka and a Nara, getting the intelligence of one, and the senses and instincts of the other. While she is not a shinobi, she is still well trained. She has to be in order to take care of the unpartnered ninken, those either too young, too old, had lost their partner in battle, or just had not chosen. She herself does not have a partner, in order to be able to focus all her efforts on making sure the Pack are well trained in the case of an Inuzuka loosing their ninken in battle or of old age. She did not attend the academy, having been taught since she could walk, the skills needed to handle the Pack effectively. Though admittably, she's had a cheat. This was not her first life. She still remembered Before. She still remembered her gymnastics classes, she still remembered sitting in her favorite armchair in her favorite coffee shop with a book in hand. She remembered Saturday nights, sitting at home, in a puppy pile with her dogs. She remembered not being a SHE. Most of all, she remembered the fact that the world she is in, is not supposed to be real.