❥ mistaken words 『a. karma』

Warning: Super short

Warning: Super short. I'm so sorry. This is like a special chappie before I go on a hiatus.
This is dedicated to Leah_tateyama and Kuurochii

Tree leaves rustle according to the wind as if they're dancing. A red headed boy stands under a big tree while his hands in the pocket. His usual smirk is still plastered on his face but today, it seems to softened a bit.

"I have something I need to tell you."
He said while scratching the back of his neck shyly. A tint of pink is visible on his pale cheeks as he said this.

"Um...I-i really love you! I don't exactly know since when but I love you!"
He said with his eyes closed, afraid of the other person's reaction.

The H/C haired girl put her hands on her mouth to prevent any sound to come out from it. Droplets of tears starts forming on her eyes. After a few seconds of holding herself back, she finally let out a small whimper. She cries silently.

"I love you too, Karma. I always have."
She said between her silent sobs.

Karma's face lights up and he quickly hugs her.

"Thank you....for loving me."
He said to the female and hugs her tighter.

The H/C haired girl broke into silent cries and she falls on her knees while her hands cover her face.

"I always have loved you, Karma. Always and still have. Even if she's your choice."
She whispers this to particularly no one while watching Okuda and Karma leave the place with their hands entwined.

The End

Angsty. This is the second time I've done this fic. So, I dedicated this to the both of them cause they love angst so I thought of this. This isn't actually my original plot. I got inspired by this comic that I found somewhere.