1K Reads Special Event

Thank you so much for reading this book. I appreciate it. Thanks for making it 1K reads. I love you readers so much!!! You and the boys are already in a relationship btw.
That song is the fine definition of reverse harem. I love that song! Just a treat for you guys while reading~

Akabane Karma with Isogai Yuuma's personality
"Karma."
You softly calls out to your boyfriend who is reading a book. He tears away his gaze from the book and stare straight into your eyes.

"Yes, what is it?"
He asks with a charming smile.

"U-um, I'm free today so I was thinking....that why don't we....you know...um......"
Seeing you so flustered, he gets up from his seat and walks towards you.

"You want to go on a date, right?"
Your eyes sparkle and you nod your head repeatedly.

"Of course."
He then pats your head softly and give that damn charming smile again. He's so understanding.

~~**~~
"After you."
He said while opening the door to a cafe.

"Thank you."
You blush a bit and get into the cafe. Honestly, even though you have known him for quite the time, you still are quite embarrassed when he treats you like a princess.

"What do you want to eat? It's my treat."
He said while looking at the menu.

"N-no, it's fine, Karma. You always treat me. Let me treat you this time."
He blinks rapidly at you.

"Y/N, there's no man that should be treated by a lady. It's fine. Let me treat you. Please?"
He then gives you a soft smile that makes your heart goes doki doki. Well, there's no way you can refuse that smile.

"O-okay....."
You look down to your feet to hide the blush that's on your face.

~~**~~
"Here is your order. One large Unicorn Rainbow Parfait (No judging please.😅)  and two cinnamon rolls. Enjoy your meal~"
The waiter said as he put the orders on the table.

"Wow, this is so huge! How much is this parfait?"
You ask while scooping some of the parfait.

"That's a secret. If I tell you, you must hesitate to eat it."
He winks at you while putting his index finger on his lips.

"Okay......"
You then turn your focus to the parfait and eat it.

"Hm~~~~ It's so good~~~~ Is this heaven?"
You put your hand on your cheek while enjoying the sweet treat that's in your mouth.

As you were about to take another scoop, you noticed that Karma is staring at you while smiling gently.

"Why aren't you eating, Karma? It's going to melt, you know?"
He chuckles at your question.

"I'm sorry. You're just too cute I can't help but to keep my eyes on you only."
His words make your face heated once again and you almost fainted there.

"W-whatever."
You continue eating the parfait and try to ignore the redhead.

"Y/N......"
When he softly calls out to you, you look up only to see his finger is reaching your cheek.

He then wipe off some parfait that's on your cheek.

"W-what?!"
Your face turns crimson red and he smiles in response.

"There's some on your face."
He lets out a small chuckle before licking the parfait that he wipes from your cheek just now.

"Hm? What's wrong, Y/N? Your face is red, you know?"
He ask in a teasing tone.