❥ dishonest duo 『tsundere a. karma』

Thanks to Kuurochii for requesting

Thanks to Kuurochii for requesting. Hope you enjoy.

You quickly go back to the classroom to take your notebook that you left under your table.

As soon as you enter the classroom, you see that the devil is currently sleeping peacefully.

You quietly walk towards your table to not wake Karma up. As you stare at the redhead while carefully taking out the notebook, you notice that he looks more calm and less dangerous than when he wakes up.

After taking the notebook, you should go back towards your home to continue with your study group with the other girls but you stop for a moment and sit at your chair to stare at the redhead.

You couldn't help but to blush seeing his peaceful features. You quickly shook all your thoughts away and get up from your seat.

Before you walk to the door of your classroom, you play a bit with his red hair. Realizing your embarrassing action, you quickly run out of the classroom.

As soon as you get out of the classroom, the redhead also gets up from his seat and walk out of the classroom while blushing.

"What.....was that?"
He questions himself whilst touching his soft red hair.

Time skip (Your POV)
"Why did I do that?!"
I walk faster towards my house while still thinking of my previous action.

"That's so embarrassing......"

"What is?"
My eyes widened when I heard a voice behind my back. When I turn around, I saw Kaede-chan and Rio.

"Y-you two! Why are you here?!"
I question the two that's supposed to be at my home.

"Ah, Kaede-chan said that she's hungry and wants some pudding so we go to the convenience store for a bit. Why did you take so long to take a notebook anyways?"
Rio's question suddenly brought a blush on my cheeks.

"Hm~ Did something happened?"
Kaede-chan ask me in a curious tone.

"N-nothing! Nothing happened! It just that......"

"It just....?"
The both of them asks me this in sync causing me to blush harder.

"I-it's not like I s-saw K-Karma was sleeping or anything!"
I quickly cover my mouth after realizing what I just said.

"Oho~ I see~...."
Rio and Kaede-chan gives me this teasing looks while grinning mischievously.

"L-let's go! We need to study!"
I change the topic and stomp away from the two.

Time skip to tomorrow (Second Person POV)
"Oi, Y/N!"
You turn around to see Karma calling out to you with a stack of papers in his hand.

"W-what is it?"
You blush a bit after he gets closer to you.