❥ melancholy love 『a. karma』

This is a redo to Leah_tateyama 's request

This is a redo to Leah_tateyama 's request. Sorry about before. I seriously don't know what does angst means. And that one that I made isn't an angst. So, here's a redo. Hope you enjoy.
Notes: You and Karma are in high school now after you graduated from Kunugigaoka.
R/G/N: Random guy's name

I walk towards my boyfriend's bedroom when he didn't answer his call for days.

"I wonder what happened to him..."
I was worried he might have caught an illness but refuse to tell me anything.

When I reached his bedroom, I open the door revealing the sight that I didn't expect to happen.

My boyfriend is now pinning an unknown girl to his bed and kissing her. I was so shocked at the sight. The both of them then notice me that was standing right there.

R/G/N look at me in shocked. He probably didn't expect this to happen. The unknown girl blushes when she sees me.

I quickly run outside his house with tears running down my cheeks.

"Why? Why? Why?! Why did everyone do this to me?! What did I ever do to deserve this?!"
I keep on running until I reach my apartment and I quickly get to my bedroom and lock the door. That night, I cried like there is no tomorrow. I keep on crying and crying until I fell asleep.

The next morning
The sound of my alarm keeps on ringing and I pick it up to see the time.

"5 a.m...... Need to get ready for school...."
I sluggishly get up from my bed and walk towards the bathroom.

Time skip (Second Person POV)
Right after you enter the school gate, someone's arm suddenly made its way to your shoulders.

"Hey, Y/N! What's with the sour face? Cheer up a bit."
Akabane Karma. You seriously don't want to meet anyone at the moment especially your close friend right here.

"Sorry, Karma. I have cleaning duty today so I need to go ahead first. Meet you at school."
You quickly run towards the school entrance, ignoring the redhead who is left alone.

"Did something happened yesterday?"
He questions himself while gazing towards the path you just take.

In the classroom
"Really?! The both of you are dating?! OMG! Congratulations!"
One of your classmates wished the two who are officially dating. Your ex-boyfriend and a random girl from class 2-4.

"Ne, ne~ I heard before that actually R/G/N is actually dating L/N-san. They also always seem to be together."

"I've heard that too! Maybe L/N-san cheated on him or she's the one who ask for a breakup. There's no way R/G/N would cheat on her. He's so kind."