❥ truth or dare 『i. yuuma』

I make another Yuuma X Reader coz I'm so not satisfied with yesterday's. I wanted to make it short but it turns out too short. So here's a redo. Hope you enjoy.

"Okay! It's Y/N then. I want you to answer my question truthfully!"
Rio exclaimed as she corrects her position after the glass bottle stops at you.

"What?! That's not fair! You ask for a dare from each one of us! Why does Y/N gets a truth?"
Kaede then protests with a hint of rage in her voice.

"Hm~ 'cause there's this question I've been dying to ask her."

You sweat drop knowing she has something bad on her head.

So, what exactly happened? You, Rio, Kaede, Yukiko, Nagisa, Karma, Isogai and Maehara were having a study group at your place. Suddenly, there comes the downpour and they have no choice but to stay a night at your house since it's getting pretty late. You have an extra room for the boys so it's fine to let them sleep there. Just now, Rio suggested to the other girls to play Truth or Dare in her own version. So, the rules are still the same as the original one but the players can't choose whether she wanted to answer a question truthfully or to do a dare. She's the one who gets to choose it. The girls can't do anything about it so they just follow the rules and here you are.

"So, Y/N! Who do you like?"
You huffed after hearing her question.

"That's pretty cliche, Rio. Don't you have anything else to ask?"
You then give Rio a smirk.

"Eh~ So Y/N is too embarrassed to confess then. It's fine. I've already knew who do you like~."
She then gives you a playful wink which obviously annoyed you.

"Then why did you even ask in the first place?!"
You accidentally let that out pretty loud making the boys at the next room hear your shouting. Several seconds later, a knock could be heard from the outside of the room.

When you're panicking about it, everyone quickly pretend to sleep leaving you alone to open the door.

You open the door revealing the ikemen of the E Class.

"Oh, Isogai. Sorry. Did I bother you guys with my shouting?"
You look at him apologetically while internally cursing Rio for making you raise your voice like that.

"No, it's fine. We were chatting anyways. But, who were you talking to? All of them are asleep."
Isogai looks behind you to see all of them sleeping.

"Oh~ it's nothing. You don't have to worry about it."
You give him a closed eye smile while trying to hold your rage.

"Of course I would be worried. I thought something bad happened to you. I'm glad nothing bad happened to you."
He suddenly gives you a soft pat on the head making your face turns crimson red.

"Then, I'll go back to the room. I hope you have a good night sleep."
He left you who is now a blushing mess.

"Oho~ I knew it was Isogai."
Suddenly, you heard Rio spoke in a teasing tone while Kaede and Yukiko gives you a thumbs up.

"Stop it, guys! Even if it's him, I can't do anything about it. I think Megu-chan already likes him. I can't hurt her feelings."
Everyone in the room looks down to their feet not knowing what to say to you.

"H-Hey, Y/N! Don't be like that! It's just your assumption, right?"
Rio then gives you a forced smile. You wryly smile at her effort of cheering you up. Even though you always quarrel with Rio, she is a great friend. That you must admit. She always cheer you up when you're down.

Time skip (Your POV)
"Hey, Isogai. Why don't we hangout at the manga shop today? You don't have a shift, right?"
Maehara calls out to his best friend.