Chapter 5: Friends Are Family

Start from the beginning

"Well what do you think?" Said King Dice as he walked over to Cherry with a smile on his face.

"It's beautiful... I can see why you get so stressed out about this... this is quite a big room to decorate and prepare for" Replied Cherry as she looked up at King Dice, who was standing next to her.

"I know... it makes it harder when all the people who would have helped you won't anymore" Said King Dice as he started to walk to the centre of the room.

"What do you mean Dice?" Cherry Said in a half confused tone, while her head tilted slightly.

"Last time I managed to upset all of the staff members... and they said they wouldn't be helping this year" King Dice Replied as he placed a hand on his face.

Cherry suddenly has an idea, she gently walked over to King Dice and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked over at Cherry with tears beginning to form in his eyes.

"Dice I have a idea... do you have a phone I can borrow?" Said Cherry as her face began to light up.

King Dice looked confused at first but then he passed his phone to Cherry. She began to dial a number on the phone then let it ring for a couple of minuets.

"Hello" Said the person on the other end of the phone.

"Cuphead... it's me Cherry" Replied Cherry in a hyped up tone.

"Cherry... but how? Why?" Cuphead Said in an extremely shocked time.

"Listen Cuphead, I don't have time to explain... can you get all our friends together and meet me at the Casino in about half an hour?" Said Cherry as she started to pace back and forth.

"Okay... I'll see you soon Cherry" Replied Cuphead as he ended the call on Cherry.

"Cups who was that?" Said Mugman as he came down from the top of the stairs.

"It was Cherry... She wants us to gather all out friends and meet her at the Casino" Replied Cuphead as he turned around to fully face Mugman.

Meanwhile back at the Casino, Cherry handed King Dice his phone back.

"We'll have some help soon Dice don't worry about it" Said Cherry as she gave King Dice an adorable smile.

"So what needs to be done then?" Continued Cherry as she walked over to King Dice, gently she grabbed the books from him and placed them on the bar.

King Dice walked over to a store cupboard at the side of the room. He unlocked the doors and turned around to face Cherry.

"We've gotta put these tables out to begin with" Said King Dice as he stepped to the side and pointed to the round tables.

Cherry glanced up towards King Dice then left the paper work on the bar table. Quickly she walked over to King Dice and started helping him set the tables out. It was about half an hour when they managed to get half the tables out. Suddenly there was a knock at the Casino doors, Cherry walked down the grand staircase at the back of the room. The staircase was at the back of the Casino, quickly Cherry walked over to the doors and unlocked them. She was greated by all her friends throughout the entire isles.

"Cuphead... Mugman" Said Cherry as a few tears started to form in her eyes.

The three of them had a group hug, then Cherry glanced up and almost burst out crying.

"Elder Kettle" Said Cherry as she put a hand over her mouth and held back some tears.

Slowly she walked over to Elder Kettle, and wrapped her arms around him. Gently he wrapped his arms around Cherry and hugged her tightly. Cuphead and Mugman joined in and the four of them almost started crying.